Curls passionfruit texture paste

No Image

4.3

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I absolutely love this stuff! I use this to slick down my edges or smooth the front of my ponytail and it works wonders on my natural hair. I was never all that great at using gel and a scarf to do this. Thankfully, with this product, I can just put it on, smooth it out and go. I don't need a scarf or anything like that. I also like that the product isn't too heavy and you don't need too much. This makes it easy to wash out. I prefer the Blueberry Curls Paste but that is only for the scent. I find both the Blueberry and Passion Fruit work the same, despite the Blueberry costing more for some reason. Speaking of cost, the product is a bit pricey and you could spend a lot less per ounce on Eco-Styler and water. However, again, the convenience and ease of this product makes it a value to me.

on 6/21/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

If you are in a cool place, this will work and it gives you good results. But if it is hot and humid outside and you're sweating, forget about it. It will last 5 minutes. I only bought it to use on my edges and it won't even work for that. I think I'll keep it and use it for twist outs, etc.

For a gel that costs $8.00 in such a small bottle, it doesn't work very well. It smells nice, I like the texture, it doesn't dry my hair out, and the natural ingredients are a plus. It just won't work in the hot southern weather.

For the record I have 4b/c hair.

on 2/14/2013 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Non-greasy and gives great texture to my hair just like it is says it will. I was able to get second day hair and it took care of my edges and the wispy baby hairs at the nape of my neck and around my crown. The scent is very nice and tropical smelling, but does linger a bit so if you have allergies, be cautious. I used a nickel sized amount, emulsified it between my palms and applied to slightly damp hair. It works wonderfully for ponytails and when I wear my hair half-up/half-down. My hair is very prone to frizz and this helps smooth out my hair. Perfect to use in high dew points