Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream

Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream

3.1

on 4/23/2017 5:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i have a little bit lines under my eyes and the cream works very well!

on 4/6/2017 2:27:00 AM

I was looking to up my skincare regime and focus on anti-aging. However my skin did not like this cream. My cheeks started having a rough texture and I suddenly had red blotches. one of the guys in work pointed it out! :( I gave up after two weeks and ran back to my skin safety net Nivea.

on 1/14/2015 11:46:00 PM

I am always on the hunt for a HG eye cream. This was just an mediocre moisturizer. No improvement in fine wrinkles, and nothing close to the rich texture I expect from this self proclaimed intense treatments.

on 12/31/2014 12:29:00 PM

I don't like the texture. It does not feel rich and it also feels very thin nor does it really anything for my eyes. Would not repurchase again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think I've finally found my HG moisturizer! I received a sample a week ago and already notice an improvement in my pore size. The cream is thick , (you only need a very small amount, so it should last quite a while) sinks in to the skin quickly and doesn't leave me greasy, but wonderfully moisturized and glowing. As a side note, I am using the SPF version, tried the non SPF version and didn't like it as much.

on 12/9/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a few months and I do like it. I like it better than the Creamy Avocado Eye Cream because I think it does more than just moisturize. I don't know if it is the best thing out there tho so I'll continue to try new eye creams. This hydrates my eye area and makes concealer apply smoothly.

on 7/16/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a deluxe sample of this and decided to try it out. It's the only new product I added to my regimen. It's a thick white paste with a very faint apricot fragrance. It spreads relatively easily, and while you can feel it sitting on your face at first, it eventually sinks in and leaves a matte finish.
After just three nights of use I was rewarded with 8 whiteheads in different areas of my face. I cannot remember the last time I had a whitehead, my skin just isn't that acne-prone. Upon closer review of the ingredients in this cream I see that Petrolatum (aka Vaseline) and Beeswax are two of the top ingredients. No wonder... I stopped using it and the breakout disappeared.
Needless to say I did not use it long enough to assess it's anti-aging claims. continued >>

on 5/27/2013 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This creamy white moisturizing cream spreads easily. It's not quite moisturizing enough for my dry skin. It didn't reduce my wrinkles.

on 4/16/2013 10:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

The price tag is hefty but this stuff is just what my skin needs. After 3 days of using the sample, I noticed that my skin was much smoother and not as blotchy. Many moisturizers leave me with an oily slick or make me break out, but this one dramatically improved everything about my skin in a big way that helped me to justify the $56

on 4/12/2013 11:54:00 AM

I like this product but not as much as the Line Reducing Concentrate with the Vitamin C. I see this moisturizer as an adjunct to the Line Reducing Concentrate. A good moisturizer so far - no breakouts etc but I cannot say if this works alone as I pair it with the Line reducing Concentrate which I believe is the truly effective product between the two .