4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I love this corrector/concealer. I apply It underneath my foundation and concealer. It blends well, lasts all day and covers my dark circles. I will buy this again when I run out.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

7 months ago

Found it! This past week has been a frantic search for a 'dark underarm' color corrector in time for an upcoming short beach vacation. I needed an orange but everything I tried was the wrong shade, even the Barry M Color Correcting Kit which had a red-pink shade which wasn't a good look as the red pigment showed up vividly! The NYX one is a slightly more neon orange but my MAC body foundation and Studio Finish Concealer go amazingly well over it. I first use a moisturizer as the formula is slightly on the drying side and after foundation/concealer I use a setting powder. On its own, my lighter and darker foundations and concealers could not provide the coverage I needed without the darkness of my underarm skin tone making it look horribly ashy. Somehow this little beauty manages to cancel out the ashiness and although I wouldn't say my problem is 100% disguised, it's good enough for me to have the confidence to wear exactly what I want to now. Very pigmented too, I only need to use the tiniest amount and I'm all set. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil  2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm  3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum  4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser  5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer  6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash  7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)  8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream  9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion  10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

a year ago

Dry and cakey. Does nothing for my under eyes

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Other

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I love this colour corrector! I'll definitely repurchase it. The formula is great and it really covers up my very dark circles. You can watch my full demo here no YouTube: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sQ7Uo6iAxt4"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sQ7Uo6iAxt4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I recently had a massive acne breakout (over the course of three months) and am now left to deal with the scarring. Originally I used one of the old Becca duo concealers that I still had lying around. While it covered well, I found it a little to thick, a little to greasy and a little too cakey. I bought the NYX concealer on a whim and use it on my cheek where all the scarring is. You can now barely see anything. I use my foundation over it and my face looks smooth. The concealer is easy to use, doesn't look cakey and isn't greasy. It's also the right shade of orange for my skin tone (NC50 in MAC, Polynesia in NARS, 13/Sienne in Lancome, Sandalwood in Becca, 4.3 in Smashbox). The other's I've looked at are slightly too pale and would show up under my foundation. This one doesn't show up at all - not even over the course of the day. I wouldn't use it under my eyes as I find it a little too thick for that. Besides, my MAC Pro Longwear and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer do a fine job under my eyes. If I ever ran out (before the scarring finally disappears), I'd repurchase.

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Fine

3 years ago

Perfect for dark circles under eyes; best to apply with fingers than take a damp sponge and pat it over the concealer. I've used many others but this concealer last all day with no breaking up; bonus can't beat the price.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Yeah, this stuff creases. I've found all to most of the nyx concealers tend to crease.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

Background: I bought this concealer to color correct the darkness under my eyes. This is a medium coverage concealer to correcting darkness under the eyes, at least for me, I could still the darkness a bit after applying, but it will color correct. It's a very thick formula and because of it my concealer would crease and dry out more than usual throughout the day. I'm a very fair skin person, so I do have a though time using this, because this is so orange it's very easy for medium coverage foundation, which is what I used on a daily basis, to cover all the orange. Because of that I would sometimes still notice a bit of the orange after foundation and concealer. That's why I don't use this every day, I leave it for the days that I want to do a full coverage look. I don't think that a more deep skin person would have this problem. So I only recommend this product if you want to use a more full coverage foundation after if you're a very fair person and you have to keep in mind that this will make your concealer crease a little more than usual.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I have fairly light Asian skin (nc25) but extremely dark under eyes. However, this product has saved my life! It is a bit dry but all it needs is a bit of tender loving care when blending it in! I usually use my fingers, so that the warmth helps it to melt in &amp; the product doesn't tug at my eyes., It's super amazing for covering spots/blemishes etc! The only thing I hate is the packaging - it's so messy &amp; unhygienic. I apply it after my foundation but before my under eye concealer. People usually apply it before their foundation but the other method works better for me. I'd definitely buy it again! My under eyes now look decent in pics! However, it is super hard to get hold of in the UK - I had to scout through eBay for a legitimate seller! ***Also, don't worry that it's orange, it's easily hidden &amp; if you've put too much on - wipe a little off and carefully blend in using fingers.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

It creases! Too drying for under eye !

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium