no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jul/15/2016

The ingredients list for this product is:

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Carbolic fragrance, FD&C Red Colour

This isn't true carbolic soap. It uses fragrance and colouring to masquerade as a soap containing carbolic acid.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Mar/18/2015

I started breaking out with painful, cystic hormonal acne about a year ago. I've even tried prescription medications, creams, gels, face washes, different makeup, no makeup. You name it, I've tried it. Then a girl at work told me about this bar of soap that she's been using that has been working great for her, and I should try it. I went to the local Feel-Rite store and purchased a …Read more

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

Jan/21/2015

I had acne for years.
I found this one day at Bulk Barn (under $3) read the little description and the rest is history.
I have used this for 3 to 4 years with yellow cellulose sponges. I rarely get a pimple (if I do, it disappears over night when I use organic oregano oil).
I will never use any cleanser other than this bar of soap.
Also, it keeps bedbugs away..

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

fromxyan

Aug/15/2013

I would have to agree with the last post, as it relates to "backne". Within a matter of days the back acne I've suffered from for years have disappeared! I could not believe it!!! But it is a very drying soap, so just make sure you slather on the moisturizer after your bath.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Feb/12/2013

I found this soap while shopping at the Bulk Barn, and was intrigued with a natural soap without all kinds of unpronounceable chemicals. This soap is listed as anti-bacterial and mildly antiseptic soap that is ideal for acne!

It isn't listed online but at the store the product ad said you feel a tingling clean after using this and that sounded awesome to me as I like the menthol …

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair