Sally Hansen Gray-T Escape

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Sally Hansen Gray-T Escape

1 review

on 2/12/2013 1:22:00 PM

HG HG HG HG! I LOVE this polish!

My skin tone is on the warmer side, but I'm still pretty fair (NC25) so I can't really use "nude" polishes successfully.

I've always been the kind of girl that prefers the least maintenance possible, but still likes to look well taken care of and put together. I don't like using colored polishes or dark polishes because they always look like crap after only a few days of wear.

When I stumbled upon this color in Walmart, I was a little unsure. They had another more "nude" color that I really wanted to try. I kept going back and forth and eventually decided on this one after remembering past experiences with solid "nude" polish.

I'm SO GLAD I did! I'm a very minimalistic type of person. I have one eyeliner, one makeup palette of each color (smokey, natural, etc.), and have pretty much always had just one nail polish. This has become THAT polish.

I love that the applicator has a ring of rubber around it so if your hands are wet for some reason or whatever the case may be, you always get precision. This polish also has great lasting power. Everytime I paint my nails, within a day or so my nails look like crap - chipped, scratched up, bleh. Not with this! No need for a top coat either.

It's just nude enough that it goes with every single thing I wear, but not too nude that it makes it appear that I don't have finger/toe nails. It's more of a purplish, pinkish nude. I think it was around $7 at Walmart. Not too bad at all. I'm going to go buy a couple back ups in case it ends up discontinued (:

Popular Polishes