Sally Hansen Gray-T Escape

Filtered by age: 44-55
Sally Hansen Gray-T Escape

on 12/21/2014 6:16:00 PM

I agree with it being a great, flattering neutral (very pale skin - YMMV) that applies easily and wears very well (>5 days).

on 5/8/2013 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

If you're looking for the most perfect, elegant, undersated, classy, greigey pink your search is over!. Like other reviewers I carried this nail polish around in the store going back and forth on whether or not to buy it. I have so many nude pinky greys that just don't look right with my cool coloring that I swore I'd never buy another and just quit searching. That is until this baby showed up. Oh my but it's beautiful! Delicate, but it makes a statement. It has that kind of futuristic , clean minimalist look...polished and utterly gorgeous! I can't stop raving about it or looking at it on my fingertips. Everyone and I mean everyone (that wears nail polish) has asked me "who makes that and where can I get it!?". The color pairs well with my wardrobe of neutral clothes and looks great with pops of any color, too. I used a $4 off coupon (in this weeks Sunday paper) for any Sally Hansen polish over $5 and these were on sale for $5.99 at walgreens this week. 99 cents for my HG shade is not bad! I have other colors in this line and love the formula...even the wide brush. If you take nothing else away from this review and you want this polish brand/color to remain chip-free for (at the very least) 4 days, and up to a week, then do not use a base or top coat...they're already built-in. Believe me, I've tried all variations of each and this polish alone works far better by itself than with anything under or over it. I'm going on my 6th day with this color and not a single chip. It's quite shocking as everything chips on me within the 1st day! If you love light beige, with a hint of gray, pink and lavender (no shimmer) then you're gonna be in love with this polish!!

Popular Polishes