Sally Hansen Gray-T Escape

Filtered by age: 19-24
Sally Hansen Gray-T Escape

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't usually like nude polishes but this one made me change my mind! It's such a pretty color with my pale skin and I can't recall having any problems with the formula. Definitely recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this color. I picked this up in Walgreens because I was going on a first date with a guy and wanted a nice, soft pink color on my nails. This fit the requirements.
It is a very lovely soft pink that glides on nicely and looks wonderful. The thing I love about these Sally Hansen nailpolishes too are that they last a long time. I got a good week's use out of this before it started chipping. I would definitely repurchase this color if I ran out, it's pretty much my go-to color when I want something simple but pretty for school, work, etc.

Eureka!! I discover my hg nude nail polish!!

I have not been too interested in bold colors. I am always on the hunt for neutrals. I love essie chinchilly but it's too dark for Spring. This is perfect for work and school but at the same time, this has an interesting tone, it has a touch of rose in the beige color. This is a warm tone and looks great with my NC 30 skin color. I get compliments on this too and it makes my hands look elegant. Also the quality of this nail polish is nice and does not chip. It reminds me of OPI and the brush is nice too. It's wide and it fits my nails well. Also I did not use top coat and I worn it for 5 days without any noticeable wear or chipping. I usually wear this with 3 coats for complete opacity.

Neutral lovers- run and get this now!! It retails for about $8 and there's always sales at the drug store. I also love the packaging of this, there is a rubber ring around the cap and it works as a grip making it easy to paint my nails,

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I finally found my go-to taupe/nude! This color looks great on my skin tone. This is what i expected Commander In Chic to be but I was wrong, it was wayyy too dark, it looked very muddy. Definitely recommend!

on 2/12/2013 1:22:00 PM

HG HG HG HG! I LOVE this polish!

My skin tone is on the warmer side, but I'm still pretty fair (NC25) so I can't really use "nude" polishes successfully.

I've always been the kind of girl that prefers the least maintenance possible, but still likes to look well taken care of and put together. I don't like using colored polishes or dark polishes because they always look like crap after only a few days of wear.

When I stumbled upon this color in Walmart, I was a little unsure. They had another more "nude" color that I really wanted to try. I kept going back and forth and eventually decided on this one after remembering past experiences with solid "nude" polish.

I'm SO GLAD I did! I'm a very minimalistic type of person. I have one eyeliner, one makeup palette of each color (smokey, natural, etc.), and have pretty much always had just one nail polish. This has become THAT polish.

I love that the applicator has a ring of rubber around it so if your hands are wet for some reason or whatever the case may be, you always get precision. This polish also has great lasting power. Everytime I paint my nails, within a day or so my nails look like crap - chipped, scratched up, bleh. Not with this! No need for a top coat either.

It's just nude enough that it goes with every single thing I wear, but not too nude that it makes it appear that I don't have finger/toe nails. It's more of a purplish, pinkish nude. I think it was around $7 at Walmart. Not too bad at all. I'm going to go buy a couple back ups in case it ends up discontinued (:

Popular Polishes