MAC Viva Glam Nicki II

Viva Glam Nicki IIViva Glam Nicki II

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Picked this up not really knowing much about it, although I remembered one of my friends talking to me about it briefly before. It is a lavender pink lipstick, the purple tone in it is noticeable but it doesn't overpower the pink too much in my opinion. I have NC15 skin so depending on what eye colour I'm wearing that day, it can either make me look a little washed out or be just right for the look I'm doing. If its too pale then I tend to maybe layer a pink lipgloss over top or something like that. As per usual, it smells completely gorgeous with the signature MAC smell and is a very good and very versatile lipstick. I think my only complaint about it and the reason why I don't give it full marks is because it really doesn't last very long. I can about two hours max of wearing it before it starts to come off, which is a bit of a peeve as it can be expensive to buy, and I find myself needing to apply it more often. I would recommend and buy again.

LOVE IT! I'm NC 30 right now and it looks very nice. not too wild. it's perfect for spring!