MAC Viva Glam Nicki II

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MAC Viva Glam Nicki II
Viva Glam Nicki IIViva Glam Nicki II

3.5

So let me start by saying I am not a Nicki fan at all but OH MY GOSH this shade is what dreams are made of! I have wanted this shade to be made since I was a little girl and FINALLY!! It is such a soft lavender with a hint of baby pink,when paired with a clean,subtle face it is beyond gorgeous! You can apply it sheer and cover with gloss or go bold and a add a few layers for a dramatic lip. Perfect for medium-tan skin tones,perfect summer lipstick!

A must have for Barbie girls ;)

P.s
this shade is everything I wanted 'snob' to be and then some!

tip: looks even more amazing in pictures. The color really POPS!

on 4/2/2013 11:59:00 AM

LADIES! I know that some of you are loyal MAC fans..I too love MAC but also love when I can get a good bargain so I decided to share. If you like MAC "Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick"($15) you should try NYX "Extra Creamy Lipstick" ($4) in "Thalia" is a dead-ringer, cost effective and easier to apply. You won't have to keep going over your lips multiple times like with the MAC "Nicki" shade which is rather sheer.

LOVE IT! I'm NC 30 right now and it looks very nice. not too wild. it's perfect for spring!

on 2/18/2013 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like Nicki Minaj so I hoped that MAC would come out with a wearable shade like they did for Lady Gaga. Nope, this is one is harder to pull off than the first. I will not purchase.