MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam Nicki II

Filtered by hair type : Other
MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam Nicki II
Viva Glam Nicki IIViva Glam Nicki II

3.7

I saw the reviews for this & I had to mention my $0.02. I have returned 2 MAC lippies (out of the 100 some odd MAC lippies I own & both were blind buys online [this Nicki 2 & the other was Ariana Grande 1 lipstick]), I was disappointed in this becoz on me it was unflattering too pale but I ended up w a similar lipstick "dupe" Jeffree Star "Virginity" that I like it is more opaque. Meh Nicki 1 was so much better! I have the Nicki 1 lipstick & Lipglass. It is a watermelony punch color which makes ur teeth look good Nicki 2 just didn't turn my crank. I wish I hadn't returned it thou I like J* Virginity if u want this pale lavender it is similar but both Nicki's & J* Virginity were limited edition. Very unique color! Gotta hand it to MAC for creating unique colors that people remember that stand out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lipstick unfortunately looks uber cute in its tube, but very pale on the lips.
I don't mind spending my money on it, because in the end it all goes for a good cause fighting AIDS. Yet I have to make it work in order for it to look decent.

If I just leave it on its own - I end up looking like a clown. Yet with a deeper gloss or other lipstick on top of it, it actually might work!

If you already bought yours and don't know how to use it or what makeup to pair with it, I have read this blog post here which gave me some good ideas. Hope it helps!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this with my NC45 skintone. I always do a nice ombre lip using lipliners in nightmoth and plum paired up with the corresponding lipglass. This feels super comfortable on my lips and as far as longevity I get about four hours of wear when I wear this. I will definitely need to stock up and buy backups before I forget and its gone for good.

on 7/24/2013 3:06:00 PM

I got this as an impulse buy and wearing this on its own is just too much. it really washes out my color and it just doesn't look right. After some experimenting I realized if I wear some chap stick underneath and dap some of this lipstick on it looks a little more natural and doesn't wash me out as much. I like wearing this mostly when I do a smoky-eye that way it makes me eyes pop out more.

I do love Mac lipsticks and I was very impressed with the quality of this one. It is very moisturizing and super pigmented. But, this lipstick will only work on dark skin tones (hence the name) .. I returned this product because of that reason

on 4/2/2013 11:59:00 AM

LADIES! I know that some of you are loyal MAC fans..I too love MAC but also love when I can get a good bargain so I decided to share. If you like MAC "Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick"($15) you should try NYX "Extra Creamy Lipstick" ($4) in "Thalia" is a dead-ringer, cost effective and easier to apply. You won't have to keep going over your lips multiple times like with the MAC "Nicki" shade which is rather sheer.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

PERFECT color for the spring! We all know pastels are in for spring nice shades like lavender, mint, light pinks are a must have for me. And this lipstick was just the perfect shade to introduce spring to me I do agree with one of the other reviewers it does make your teeth look dull and yellowish which is a huge turn off for this lipstick but my only turn off. I'm NW45 so I was a little iffy about the color on me but went a head and got it. It's really pale so make sure to buy a dark purple lip liner to balance it out and having it look a nice purple instead of pasty pale purple but it is so many shades that you can make it with lip liners this coor is just really fun and for bold people like Nicki.