MAC Viva Glam Nicki II

3.3

on 4/14/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am writing this review for the Viva Glam II lipglass! I am NC15 (pale with warm undertones) and though I love the Viva Glam Nicki first lipstick, the Viva Glam II does not work for me...However, the lipglass looks gorgeous! I am more of a lipstick girl, but I really like this lipglass. It's gorgeous to wear on it's own or with lipstick. So cute for the spring and summer! My only complaint is how sticky the lipglasses are...I have really long, straight hair and my hair always sticks to this lipglass. I love it still and will-rebuy if it's still available!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

PERFECT color for the spring! We all know pastels are in for spring nice shades like lavender, mint, light pinks are a must have for me. And this lipstick was just the perfect shade to introduce spring to me I do agree with one of the other reviewers it does make your teeth look dull and yellowish which is a huge turn off for this lipstick but my only turn off. I'm NW45 so I was a little iffy about the color on me but went a head and got it. It's really pale so make sure to buy a dark purple lip liner to balance it out and having it look a nice purple instead of pasty pale purple but it is so many shades that you can make it with lip liners this coor is just really fun and for bold people like Nicki.

on 2/11/2013 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

For me, this was disgusting!!!! Thankfully I tried it on before buying it... A totally pasty pale almost fluorescent purple... reminds me of a purple St. Germain which looks disgusting on me too.