MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam Nicki II

MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam Nicki II
Viva Glam Nicki IIViva Glam Nicki II

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Mac lipsticks and of course the LE I tend to use more - I have been using this for a few years and I love it, it's such a nice light pinkish purple color I apply alittle LE Betty Girl Next Door or Hello Kitty Fashion Mews over it with a nude lipliner and it's the perfect shade you don't need much the tube will last and it stays on lips for at least a few hours, I never thought this color would work for me I'm fair medium skin tone blonde hair but it really looks great with a smokey eye! I wish I could find a dupe or Mac could create a color similar as its expensive to keep buying these LE's! I have re bought many times and will stock up as long as I can! Side Note: I have swatched both this color and fashion mews and they seem to be almost identical so either would work!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this with my NC45 skintone. I always do a nice ombre lip using lipliners in nightmoth and plum paired up with the corresponding lipglass. This feels super comfortable on my lips and as far as longevity I get about four hours of wear when I wear this. I will definitely need to stock up and buy backups before I forget and its gone for good.

So let me start by saying I am not a Nicki fan at all but OH MY GOSH this shade is what dreams are made of! I have wanted this shade to be made since I was a little girl and FINALLY!! It is such a soft lavender with a hint of baby pink,when paired with a clean,subtle face it is beyond gorgeous! You can apply it sheer and cover with gloss or go bold and a add a few layers for a dramatic lip. Perfect for medium-tan skin tones,perfect summer lipstick!

A must have for Barbie girls ;)

P.s
this shade is everything I wanted 'snob' to be and then some!

tip: looks even more amazing in pictures. The color really POPS!

on 4/17/2013 2:42:00 PM

I love love love this shade. Its so unusual and at first I thought it wouldn't suit me. I wear this with MAC magenta lipliner and lavender lipglass and it works perfectly. It is very dramatic so keep eyes neutral. For a night at the club I like to wear this with subtle purple smokey eye keeping it light and allowing the lips to dominate. Wish the staying power was better though, I felt like I was reapplying all night long.

on 4/8/2013 12:19:00 AM

Loving the lilac! So pretty for spring. I was a little hesitant how this would look on me, but I really love it. For reference I am an NC25-30. This wears like most MAC lipsticks for me - a little under 4 hours of wear time. The formula is a little drying and can settle so I just take the time to exfoliate and moisturize before application. I like to add a little depth and a little longer wear time by pairing this with the nicki 2 lipglass.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

PERFECT color for the spring! We all know pastels are in for spring nice shades like lavender, mint, light pinks are a must have for me. And this lipstick was just the perfect shade to introduce spring to me I do agree with one of the other reviewers it does make your teeth look dull and yellowish which is a huge turn off for this lipstick but my only turn off. I'm NW45 so I was a little iffy about the color on me but went a head and got it. It's really pale so make sure to buy a dark purple lip liner to balance it out and having it look a nice purple instead of pasty pale purple but it is so many shades that you can make it with lip liners this coor is just really fun and for bold people like Nicki.

on 3/21/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I adore this color. It took a little coaxing from my husband to give it a chance but he reassured me that they made my already plump pout stand out. I love that it's light but still draws the eye. I'm excited to see the reaction I get from in a professional environment.

LOVE IT! I'm NC 30 right now and it looks very nice. not too wild. it's perfect for spring!

on 2/22/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

For the love of MAC...I like this color cause its a wild out of the box color.....im carmel skin...so this looks great on me ..plus always use a lipliner (MAGENTA...NYX..PURPLE) and this will be much more wearable , or use it with another color for an ombre pout effect....but the color rocks on me!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lipstick unfortunately looks uber cute in its tube, but very pale on the lips.
I don't mind spending my money on it, because in the end it all goes for a good cause fighting AIDS. Yet I have to make it work in order for it to look decent.

If I just leave it on its own - I end up looking like a clown. Yet with a deeper gloss or other lipstick on top of it, it actually might work!

If you already bought yours and don't know how to use it or what makeup to pair with it, I have read this blog post here which gave me some good ideas. Hope it helps!