MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam Nicki II

Filtered by age: 36-43
MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam Nicki II
Viva Glam Nicki IIViva Glam Nicki II

3.3

I saw the reviews for this & I had to mention my $0.02. I have returned 2 MAC lippies (out of the 100 some odd MAC lippies I own & both were blind buys online [this Nicki 2 & the other was Ariana Grande 1 lipstick]), I was disappointed in this becoz on me it was unflattering too pale but I ended up w a similar lipstick "dupe" Jeffree Star "Virginity" that I like it is more opaque. Meh Nicki 1 was so much better! I have the Nicki 1 lipstick & Lipglass. It is a watermelony punch color which makes ur teeth look good Nicki 2 just didn't turn my crank. I wish I hadn't returned it thou I like J* Virginity if u want this pale lavender it is similar but both Nicki's & J* Virginity were limited edition. Very unique color! Gotta hand it to MAC for creating unique colors that people remember that stand out.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this with my NC45 skintone. I always do a nice ombre lip using lipliners in nightmoth and plum paired up with the corresponding lipglass. This feels super comfortable on my lips and as far as longevity I get about four hours of wear when I wear this. I will definitely need to stock up and buy backups before I forget and its gone for good.

on 4/2/2013 11:59:00 AM

LADIES! I know that some of you are loyal MAC fans..I too love MAC but also love when I can get a good bargain so I decided to share. If you like MAC "Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick"($15) you should try NYX "Extra Creamy Lipstick" ($4) in "Thalia" is a dead-ringer, cost effective and easier to apply. You won't have to keep going over your lips multiple times like with the MAC "Nicki" shade which is rather sheer.