MAC Viva Glam Nicki II

MAC Viva Glam Nicki II
Viva Glam Nicki IIViva Glam Nicki II

4.2

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Mac lipsticks and of course the LE I tend to use more - I have been using this for a few years and I love it, it's such a nice light pinkish purple color I apply alittle LE Betty Girl Next Door or Hello Kitty Fashion Mews over it with a nude lipliner and it's the perfect shade you don't need much the tube will last and it stays on lips for at least a few hours, I never thought this color would work for me I'm fair medium skin tone blonde hair but it really looks great with a smokey eye! I wish I could find a dupe or Mac could create a color similar as its expensive to keep buying these LE's! I have re bought many times and will stock up as long as I can! Side Note: I have swatched both this color and fashion mews and they seem to be almost identical so either would work!

on 4/17/2013 2:42:00 PM

I love love love this shade. Its so unusual and at first I thought it wouldn't suit me. I wear this with MAC magenta lipliner and lavender lipglass and it works perfectly. It is very dramatic so keep eyes neutral. For a night at the club I like to wear this with subtle purple smokey eye keeping it light and allowing the lips to dominate. Wish the staying power was better though, I felt like I was reapplying all night long.

on 3/21/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I adore this color. It took a little coaxing from my husband to give it a chance but he reassured me that they made my already plump pout stand out. I love that it's light but still draws the eye. I'm excited to see the reaction I get from in a professional environment.

on 2/22/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

For the love of MAC...I like this color cause its a wild out of the box color.....im carmel skin...so this looks great on me ..plus always use a lipliner (MAGENTA...NYX..PURPLE) and this will be much more wearable , or use it with another color for an ombre pout effect....but the color rocks on me!

on 2/11/2013 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

For me, this was disgusting!!!! Thankfully I tried it on before buying it... A totally pasty pale almost fluorescent purple... reminds me of a purple St. Germain which looks disgusting on me too.