no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This is absolutely stunning if you are paler and looking for the glossy juicy baby pink cute looking lips!!!!! It's a light baby pink but definitely not too cool toned. it doesn't make my warm tone skin look tan but its still a pop of colour that brightens my face up. Also it's not too bright and very suitable for everyday makeup on my NC15-20 skin which I love :) the texture of mac lipglass is sticky but I enjoy it's long lasting power. I used to hate Mac lipglass printings on the tube always get rubbed off within 3 days of throwing into my purse cuz the packaging just end up looking real cheap. However I realized just swipe on some clear nail polish on the printings and it prevents those printings from disappearing.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlack

from

5 years ago

I love this color! Either worn with a full face or alone,it looks lovely! I'm going around make up free the past few weeks and it's the only thing i wear and it really brightens up my face, the perfect pink for fair skin plus it looks my teeth look so white! Definitely will be repurchasing.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I'am surprised there are not more reviews on this gloss. It is a beautiful bubblegum Pinkish color with a smooth texture. Has lots of color but not over the top. Makes my lips look plump and full! Love to wear it alone or over Angel lipstick. In love and I have over 30 glosses mostly Mac and Chanel. This color is stunning so I will be going out to buy more for a back up!!!! Try it! STUNNING!

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I wanted a pretty pink lip gloss. That's what I told the artist at MAC...she recommended Pink Nouveau and I fell in love! It gives me just the right shade of pink without overkill!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBlack

7 years ago

I went into Mac to take some returnables in and get a usual lipgloss but I decided to get help from someone in MAC to try something new and the lady said you have got to try Pink Nouveau lipglass..it'll look phenomenal on you...I was afraid but as soon as I put it on WOW I was in love! It's a gorgeous pink, makes my lips look huge and my teeth look white...really pops on my face I love it! I have blonde hair so it's perfect...gives a beachy, just beautiful pink look, makes me look more alive! Just gorgeous!!!!!!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43