Nude by Rihanna eau de parfum

No Image

3.4

on 1/9/2018 11:12:00 AM

I hardly ever regret buying a fragrance, even if it is a blind buy. I found this at a reasonable price, and it came with a sample size of Reb'l Fleur, so I got it. I've used this several times, and I find it very disappointing. When I spray it on and it's still wet, it smells like the nectar of the gods, but after that--even right after it dries--nothing. It might as well be water. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they like a fragrance so faint that it's practically nonexistent.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Awesome sent it has a light maybe fruity sent to it to me it does and I love how the bottle is I bought a big round bottle and the sent last pretty good I would say

This is a gorgeous perfume - sweet, sexy, musky and almost understated, quite unlike Rihanna herself! This perfume lack's Rihanna's loudness and brashness but rather showcases gentler and more intimate notes. It smells inoffensive and gorgeous, not overly sweet like some celebrity fragrances. It is a warm fragrance, and has notes of caramel, musk, pear, jasmine and sandalwood. It works very well with my body chemistry, and seamlessly blends into my skin. It smells like an expensive fragrance though is very well priced - which is a massive bonus. It has good staying power and lasts all day on my skin. The bottle is interesting, based on a high heel. It is clear glass with nude detailing wrapped around it, and a nude lid decorated with small silver gems. Nude was a total surprise for me, I love it more than I thought I would. It is great for those who like sexy, musky scents which are not too sweet or floral. I would highly recommend this fragrance.

Top Notes: Guava, Mandarin, Pear.
Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Jasmine Sambac, Gardenia.
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla Orchid, Musk.

(Notes from Fragrantica)

Love this fragrance!! So pretty and feminine. You don't need much of it as it is quite strong, but it lasts for ages. Don't normally go for celebrity fragrances, but this one is definitely the exception. Hate the bottle though, too chunky at the bottom- it's the same style as the other Rihanna fragrances which is a bit boring, but that's my only gripe.

The bottle looks pretty but isnt very practical (chunky at the bottom and super slim at the top). The smell is very nice, musky and warm but doesnt last long at ALL! My friend has it and says she likes the lasting power but on me, i feel like the smell is gone within an hour. Which sucks. Might just be my skin and how it reacts to this formula but honestly my body sprays from bath and body works do the same job. For the price (i paid 45$ tax in for this i believe) its alright. I wish i could find a higher end one with a similar scent but a better packaging and a MUCH better lasting power. Wouldnt repurchase.

This is my absolute go to perfume! I am very picky with perfume, and it took me a while to finally try this one, and I haven't used any other's since! I was a bit disappointed with Rihanna's other perfumes (you can get a red and black one, not to sure what they are called because I only just smelled them) but this one really works for me, and I get compliments on it every day! While it is a subtle smell, I apply it 2-3 times before I go out so the smell stays longer, but overall the smell is amazing! It is a very sweet smell (similar to Hilary Duff's Vanilla one she had out at one point). I absolutely love this product! However I find it hard to find the 100mL bottle of this (I live in Australia) and a lot of places used to sell it but now I can only buy the smaller bottle (think it's 40mL or something like that) in store and I have to get the 100mL bottle from a pharmacy website online which is totally fine because I love online shopping! Amazing product!

on 11/8/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

The first time I tried this fragrance I was ALL ABOUT IT. So, consequently, and characteristically for me, I went out and bought a whole bunch of it. Well, that was a bad idea - it's like the initial rush of a new love. Sooner or later the thrill gets gone. Now I have a bunch of stuff that I'm hesitant to use, and here's why.

Rihanna has other fragrances that I really like, and I was SO excited about this when it was released. I thought it would be a skin scent, as the name implies. It may be, the day after you initially apply it. But it's way too strong and way too fruity straight outta the gate - if you're into fruit, well, this has got it, but to my thinking "fruit" is not "skin scent." And it sho as hell ain't "Nude." I don't spray with abandon, either; for me it's one shot on the breastbone and that's it. Unfortunately, the one shot is too much. While I will give this fragrance credit for EXTREME staying power, it never developed on me past the initial blast. No drydown, no development, no unfolding, nada.

In my initial love-rush I bought a tester, and a couple of marked-down gift sets after Xmas last year and, now that I think about it and now that I've read other reviews, I plan to use the lotion/shower gels as a base for layering with other scents - thanks, SorceressOfTheDark! Great idea - but the juice itself is going up for auction or as a giveaway or whatev.

(Not to pile on, but the bottle design, as with other fragrances in this line, is just awful. Those fragrances get a pass cuz I like 'em, but this one doesn't. DISCLAIMER: I do love Rihanna's other fragrances and due to that fact will be sure to try more of hers in the future, but this one was a SERIOUS letdown.)

on 7/14/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

For a "nude", this is good but just a little too sweet for me. It's like 2/3 J Lo Glow (which I love!) and 1/3 La Vie Est Belle (which I think is wayyy too sweet!). Some say it smells like a very light Flowerbomb, and I agree -- but with some soft musk added to it. There is definitely a soft skin-musky component which makes it nude-like.

I had high hopes, and I like it, for the most part -- but I really wish it had been more musky & just plain nude -- without the added sweetness.

on 4/17/2014 7:42:00 AM

I love this stuff! I sampled nearly every perfume in the line up at Kohl's one day looking for a good, new scent. This one was the only one that stood out; as soon as I sprayed it I loved it! It is definitely a skin scent, but it lasts all day on me. I wore it throughout the winter, and now that it's spring I probably won't use it again until fall. But I definitely LOVE it! I bought a large tester bottle off Ebay for $20 free shipping. What a deal! I highly recommend if you like musky skin scents...

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This stuff stinks. If you like smelling like Snuggle fabric softener go ahead and use this. That's what it smells like on me. Definitely raking this one back.

Popular Fragrances