Nizoral AD Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
 Nizoral AD Shampoo

4.5

Active Ingredients: Contains: Ketoconazole (1 %) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Acrylic Acid Polymer (Carbomer 1342), Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Quaternium 15, Polyquaternium 7, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, FD&C Blue 1 6/14/09

on 12/29/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I don't have dandruff but for 15 years I've dealt with a mysteriously itchy scalp despite my attempts at moisturizing , washing, and all the tips and tricks to alleviate it. Finally I gave this a go and i now can go up to two weeks without my scalp itching. The itch is finally gone. This product is an interesting bold shade of blue and goes from $12-$16 depending on where you purchase it. Though it does strip your hair, its nothing that a simple conditioner can't soften. I only focus on my scalp and just let the suds run through the strands. My only two issues with this product is that it burns bitterly in your eyes, and i have yet to have a session where some didn't somehow get in my eyes. You must be as thorough as possible removing any lingering product from your hair before you open your eyes. It doesn't just burn momentarily. It lingers in a way that makes me worry about long term damage. The other issue is the size for the amount i pay. I would really like this in a family size since it's now the only shampoo that i use and there just isn't a lot in this small bottle.

on 7/21/2011 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't know what was going on with my scalp but out of no where it started to flake, peel, itch and my scalp was so sore I didn't even want to comb my hair. This went on for weeks. Finally, out of desperation I started searching online for a cure and of course I consulted my trusty MakeupAlley and came across Nizoral. No word of a lie, I've used it 2x now and my scalp is healed. Absolutely no flakes, no itching and I can comb my hair again without fear. I Absolutely would buy this again without hesitation!