4.4

Shop Now

Reviews

from

3 years ago

I thought I had reviewed these before since I have happily used them for a while. I am Asian, yellow olive skin, NC30-35, highly pigmented lips with a cool undertone. I like these best in nude/pinky brown/MLBB colors Madeline and praline shades. I have a slight preference for the slightly darker praline. A reviewer catmae below made me realize that gingersnap would be a good color for me, whereas Tiramisu would be too light. They smell like twinkies to me while I apply, but the smell dissipates and there is no taste. Since I go for neutral shades in this, I can apply and reapply without mirrors or fuss. Yes, they are buttery (some would say greasy on the lips), but they are moisturizing, look nice and are cheap. If your hair gets in your face they do stick a bit. If my lips are dry (from a stint of wearing too many matte lipsticks - I am a fan of NYX Matte lipstick and NYX matte lip cream with the doe applicator), these feel good. They also look okay even if I have not been as diligent About lip exfoliation. For longer wear, or to darken Madeline, I sometimes line lips and blend with a pencil like Sephora radiant rosy or a bronze called glitter brown. These will transfer to your drinking glass if that is an issue. Note: I have tried darker shades in butter gloss (devils food cake) and I don't like them as much. Mainly because then you have to be more careful in application and I get darker shades on my teeth.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I have this gloss in the color Merengue, a lovely pinky-lilac. The color is gorgeous, whether worn by itself or layered over lip stick. Texture is good, not too sticky and it moisturizes my lips well. I really like the scent of this gloss, like baked goods. Can't wait to try other colors in this line!

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Love these. Very nice formula, feels quite light on your lips and lasts quite well. It doesn't feel "sticky" or heavy, like some lip glosses do. Very nice shade range, my favorite is créme brulee, a perfect everyday shade. Definitely recommend these, totally worth every penny :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This product is really moisturising and comfortable to wear! The shades are really pretty too and the applicator is really good for this product. However, it didn't make me go WOW or anything. Just a good lipgloss with decent staying power and shine. Would recommend.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

These are so good. Great non-sticky texture, and staying power. I need more shades!

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

I found this to be in between a gloss and a balm, and the color I choose just didn't wear evenly on my lips.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

Age25-29

HairRed

3.0

3 years ago

Returned. Possible I'm just liking my matte lip sticks? Purchased bc of the ratings but did end up returning for the matte Lingerie style. It came off on everything. Not drying as thr mattes are which is GREAT. I just couldn't get over thr fact it was all very my cup rim. The mattes are drying, yes, but last longer. Wouldn't rebuy....

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Perfect! Believe me, it goes on like a dream! Smooth af and it smells like creme bruleé, super pigmented and not sticky at all.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairOther

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

These are amazing, not sticky and have a good pigment and nice smell

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Beautiful high quality pigment. Wide range of colours. Value for money. Only thing is slight need of reapplying every 4 or so hours but for the cost it's still amazing. Applies like a gloss and dries like a matte lipstick but doesn't dry out the lips like some other similar products.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29