Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

FAVORITE lipstick that I own. I have tons of different lipsticks (not many from drugstores) and I swear this is the one I am constantly reaching for. This lipstick is absolutely GORGEOUS. It's the perfect pinky mauve color that isn't too dark and isn't too pink. This is matte lipstick but it feels so creamy when it goes on your lips. It feels like you have Chapstick on... it's amazing. Doesn't make your lips feel like the Sahara like a lot of matte lipsticks do. Not to mention it smells great! Highly recommend this lipstick and most definitely the shade. If they ever discontinued this color I'm pretty sure I would cry. A++++++

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Airy Fairy(rimmel), Pink in the Afternoon (Revlon), Kate Moss 104(rimmel). These are my favorite drugstore lipsticks in pink. The 104 Kate Moss is my feels the most like satin velvet on my lips and looks like it was carefully applied with lipstick brush even when I apply right from the tube. It is a pink-mauve-fuschia, not too bright, a good vibrant but safe color!!! It does not feather or get broken up on me at all. I am sure to use this one up. I love this!