Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.2

on 7/21/2015 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this after reading it would be a dupe for Mac Mehr. I own Mehr and i do find the colour to be almost dead on. the only difference is that Mehr is a smidgen more opaque and thick feeling than this. 104 is not a dry matte. i find the wear very comfortable. i would describe the colour as a a dusty pink mlbb colour that is very flattering on my nc40 skin. it is subtle yet brightening. i will re-purchase for sure.

on 7/16/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite lipstick at the drugstore. For my NC42 slightly pigmented lips, this color applies like a dream and doesn't cling to my generally flakey lips and completely matte. Everyone needs to try this color out, it's like a MLBB

on 2/5/2015 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I looove this for every day. It's such a gorgeous yet subtle colour on my tan/olive skin. I can't believe I've only discovered it recently. The formula is less than ideal though. I find almost all drugstore mattes are a little dry, but for $5 It's great to keep in my purse for an emergency

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like the formula but I'm not as into the color .. The color might be a tad too pink for my slightly yellowy skin. Something is off.. I might buy another color in the same line. EDIT 2/26/15: I realize I think it might be too matte for my face. I prefer a more satin finish for my neutral tone... But I do love my Nars matte lip crayon.

on 8/22/2013 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous color on my tanned skin. I don't need any lip liner or gloss or anything, it's just a beautiful pink tone. Staying power is good, but you have to reapply after drinking or eating.