Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.4

This is the perfect nude for people who can't pull off nudes! Very flattering on my fair-medium skin tone. Makes teeth look really white too!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

FAVORITE lipstick that I own. I have tons of different lipsticks (not many from drugstores) and I swear this is the one I am constantly reaching for. This lipstick is absolutely GORGEOUS. It's the perfect pinky mauve color that isn't too dark and isn't too pink. This is matte lipstick but it feels so creamy when it goes on your lips. It feels like you have Chapstick on... it's amazing. Doesn't make your lips feel like the Sahara like a lot of matte lipsticks do. Not to mention it smells great! Highly recommend this lipstick and most definitely the shade. If they ever discontinued this color I'm pretty sure I would cry. A++++++

on 4/22/2015 3:37:00 PM

I love the color, which is a medium rosy and suitable for everyday wear. The formula is nice--matte but not drying so far. The only negative is the scent--although not unpleasant, it's too perfumy for a lip product and makes me feel as if I've accidentally sprayed perfume or applied lotion to my lips. Hopefully I'll get used to that aspect because I really love the color, formula, and price.
I have pale but yellow undertoned skin, and 104 is a little bot darker than my lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this line! 104 is one of my favorite shades, it's a perfect everyday color :) I find the formula a little bit drying but I expect that from a matte. It doesn't bother me at all if I apply lip balm first. The packaging is also really cute, but I like to store my lipsticks upside down (with the color names facing up). The slanted top makes that impossible. Overall this a great lipstick and I'd definitely recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Liked the colour and the staying power but my lips felt a bit dry.

on 8/22/2014 4:40:00 PM

The color is a shade deeper than my natural lip color. I had bought this that cvs while they were having a deal. Even without the deal it is rather affordable compared to other drug store lipsticks. I had applied this without liner or patting any translucent powder on top to make it stay put. It is very creamy and easy to apply. Once it dries or has more staying power but I would recommend setting it if you want it to be longer wearing. The packaging is okay. It can be better but isn't terrible were I wouldn't be comfortable just throwing it in my bag and going about my day.

on 6/18/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a gorgeous color and very flattering but I did not like the smell or the slickness of its texture. Too bad.

on 4/19/2014 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice color and great formula in all of these Kate Moss lipsticks. This is a cooler mauve that looks like my own lip color. The formula of this line is matte and creamy. It goes on very smooth and creamy and dries down to a matte. It stays put for hours and doesn't really transfer much at all. If I didn't know better I would think this was a high end lipstick.

No flaking or cracking or drying out on my lips. I love this lipstick and think it would flatter anyone.

I was actually pleasantly surprised with this shade - I almost didn't buy it because I have several that are similar. It goes on darker than it looks. It's a beautiful dusty pink color. The formula is really nice - matte, but not too drying. The staying power is awesome.