Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.5

on 10/6/2017 4:30:00 PM

I love Rimmel. They're cheaper than other drugstore brands and work just as good, if not better. This is probably my favorite matte lipstick. Goes on smooth and creamy, doesn't dry my lips out, and is long lasting. They have a good selection of colors as well and the packaging is cute. Definitely better than Revlon or L'OREAL that costs $2-$3 more.

on 4/12/2017 6:56:00 PM

This shade is very similar to Kate 08, i think its a little more pink and is a semi matte, where 08 is more of a creamy satin finish, but they are definitely sisters..I love the mix of mauve, pink and brown this lipstick shows...Been trying to branch out from my super safe nude/mauve colors that I always wear lol..I will never be a girl who wears true red lipstick, I'm just not a fan of the look, it doesn't work on me sorry! Plus I'm almost 50 yrs old, and just prefer more neutral/natural shades...This color still works for me and i will definitely repurchase.

on 12/26/2016 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

104 is a medium muted/mauvey cool toned/blue pink brown. Its not matte like the name suggests but has a bit of a sheen to it. Id say its a semi-matte/satin finish. I love this shade much but unfortunately it doesnt last very long on the lips.

on 4/24/2016 7:04:00 PM

Beautiful color, creamy and opaque but not the best lipstick this line has.

I bought this while looking for a nice "everyday" matte pink. I didnt wanted a nude, a wanted a matte "dark" pink lipstick that would enhance my lips.

I really use this a lot but it does have some flaws:

Its not really matte. I have 2 more lipsticks from this Kate line (i love them both) and they are also not 100% matte. Difference is, the other ones dont dry my lips up or accentuate my lines.. This is my main problem with this lipstick. Its creamy enough to put on with no problem and have a nice feeling to it, but fails due to looking dry/opaque without having the rich pack of color that matte lipsticks usually give (NYX matte lipstick for example).

I know the color will last pretty much all day but i have to put some lip balm on a couple of hours in to give the lipstick some moisture and to really make your lips look fuller and... healthier?

Also.. worth noting, in my NC35 skin and washed out lips, this is almost a pink/mauve. Again, NOT a nude or soft pink.

I still very much like it, and use it, and will continue to buy more Rimmel Mattes (red packaging) cause the colors are truly beautiful and they are very easy to wear.

on 3/4/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this lipstick. I love pairing it with my MakeupForever in Number 202. It a perfect combo. To me its a rosy/pink color and love this color. This is by far my favorite lipstick :):)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc 30-35, warm & yellow

This shade is a pretty medium tone rosy mauvy pink color that brightens your face without making your teeth look yellow. I don't care for the scent of rimmel lipsticks; smells like plastic and watermelon. Scent doesn't linger so it's not a big issue for me. Lipstick is moisturizing.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My go to everyday color. It's not too over the top but I find it to be just enough and makes my lips look sexy without being clownish

on 7/21/2015 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this after reading it would be a dupe for Mac Mehr. I own Mehr and i do find the colour to be almost dead on. the only difference is that Mehr is a smidgen more opaque and thick feeling than this. 104 is not a dry matte. i find the wear very comfortable. i would describe the colour as a a dusty pink mlbb colour that is very flattering on my nc40 skin. it is subtle yet brightening. i will re-purchase for sure.

on 7/16/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite lipstick at the drugstore. For my NC42 slightly pigmented lips, this color applies like a dream and doesn't cling to my generally flakey lips and completely matte. Everyone needs to try this color out, it's like a MLBB

on 6/14/2015 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is one of only two matte lipsticks I currently own. I have previously owned two Revlon matte lipsticks, one in Nude Attitude and the other in Pink Pop. Nude Attitude made my lips look disgustingly crusty, with the pale color combined with the matte texture. Pink Pop looked better, but I ended up eventually giving it away, because I found it making my lips look dry as well. This lipstick, however, has a nice "suede" texture. I do need to apply lip balm every couple of hours when I wear it, but other than that, it does not make my lips look or feel dry. This particular color, 104, is what I would call a medium pinky-mauve, great to wear to work. The packaging is not flimsy, yet the lipstick is affordable and widely available. Next time I need a matte lipstick, I would definitely consider buying from this line again!