Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.5

on 3/4/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this lipstick. I love pairing it with my MakeupForever in Number 202. It a perfect combo. To me its a rosy/pink color and love this color. This is by far my favorite lipstick :):)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc 30-35, warm & yellow

This shade is a pretty medium tone rosy mauvy pink color that brightens your face without making your teeth look yellow. I don't care for the scent of rimmel lipsticks; smells like plastic and watermelon. Scent doesn't linger so it's not a big issue for me. Lipstick is moisturizing.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My go to everyday color. It's not too over the top but I find it to be just enough and makes my lips look sexy without being clownish

on 6/30/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

its a beautiful pinky mauve. really brighten my face instantly on my olive skin. safe for work, ive been using it daily and im so happy about it
feel good with lipbalm underneath

on 10/25/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this lipstick, it has a great colour, very suitable for every day, plus I think it really suits my olive skin. It stays on for a few hours, although you may need to reapply it during the day. And don't forget to apply lip balm first because it can feel drying. I really like the packaging, it's pretty, but the smell isn't very pleasing. It's like an old, cheap lipstick, but it's not strong - probably the only reason why it's bearable. All in all, I really recommend this product for every day and I actually think that this could be a great colour for a night out or some special occasion too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Liked the colour and the staying power but my lips felt a bit dry.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great mauve color, it looks somewhat like my natural lip color but when you really look at it you can tell the difference. It truly is matte, no shimmer at all. I would suggest you put on a lip balm before applying this though. Packaging is ok, but could be a lot better, and it's definitely not fancy. I picked up another one in the store and had to put it back down because it didn't seem secure. I thought that one would break in my purse, but this one wasn't like that, so I bought it. It has a nice little scent to it, but it is not overwhelming. It was originally $5.69 at my Rite Aid but I got it for 40% off which is not bad at all, especially for the quality of this one. If you like matte lip colors, get this one.

on 11/22/2013 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I must say... This is a gorgeous pink lipstick. I like that it is very vesatile and can look great on many different skin tones. It can also look great with many different eye looks. This was the first Kate Moss lipstick I purchased and it made me want more! The matte finish is wonderful. This warm toned pink is very nice. I recommend it to everyone.