Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

on 3/4/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this lipstick. I love pairing it with my MakeupForever in Number 202. It a perfect combo. To me its a rosy/pink color and love this color. This is by far my favorite lipstick :):)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like the formula but I'm not as into the color .. The color might be a tad too pink for my slightly yellowy skin. Something is off.. I might buy another color in the same line. EDIT 2/26/15: I realize I think it might be too matte for my face. I prefer a more satin finish for my neutral tone... But I do love my Nars matte lip crayon.

on 10/25/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this lipstick, it has a great colour, very suitable for every day, plus I think it really suits my olive skin. It stays on for a few hours, although you may need to reapply it during the day. And don't forget to apply lip balm first because it can feel drying. I really like the packaging, it's pretty, but the smell isn't very pleasing. It's like an old, cheap lipstick, but it's not strong - probably the only reason why it's bearable. All in all, I really recommend this product for every day and I actually think that this could be a great colour for a night out or some special occasion too.

on 6/14/2014 1:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So, cheep, so long lasting so cute! Sort of a berry/mauve. Love it. Only thing is slight raspberry taste or smell when applied. That goes away. What more can you ask for? This stuff lasted through a full meal.

The taste and raspberry smell made me toss these. Just too annoying. Also it's matte and that is hard for me. It is a very nice color and it does last. I like the Moisture ones better. Don't last as long but they look better. Smell and taste is more chemical, but I mind that less somehow.

on 3/27/2014 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm obssessed! Such a gorgeous color. Wearable all year long. It's a mauve shade, with a hint of berry in it. The product is supposed to be matte but I feel as though it's far too moisturizing to be matte. It's my go-to lipstick when I'm on a rush and haven't got time to scrub my lips. It's definitely helpful when my lips are chapped because it does NOT accentuate my cracked lips at all!!! So that's great. It does feel a bit grainy but that's not a big deal. After I've eaten or drank anything it doesn't stay on my lips like when I first apply it but it does STAIN them beautifully. It stains them a very pretty pink color. Overall! I love it. It's inexpensive and not bad at all for its price so? I have no bad complaints.

on 3/10/2014 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this color and it seems to nearly match my natural lip color-- it's maybe half a shade deeper. I guess that's what makes for a good MLBB. I would describe the color as a medium rose shade with mauve undertones. I would name it Your Mauve is Rose. The texture is a bit grainy when it on, which I do not notice in my other Kate Moss matte lipsticks. The grainy feel is only when I apply it, other than that the formula feels great, especially for a matte lipstick. Not drying, but then I am a lip balm addict, so I always have some on my lips before I apply lipstick. There is a fruity scent that reminds me of Jolly Ranchers and it seems to stick with the lip color. Doesn't bother me, but it might bother you have scent issues.