Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Filtered by hair type : Other
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.3

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My go to everyday color. It's not too over the top but I find it to be just enough and makes my lips look sexy without being clownish

on 2/5/2015 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I looove this for every day. It's such a gorgeous yet subtle colour on my tan/olive skin. I can't believe I've only discovered it recently. The formula is less than ideal though. I find almost all drugstore mattes are a little dry, but for $5 It's great to keep in my purse for an emergency

This rosy shade is lovely in the matte formula! It's a very good MLBB color that could be worn daily, and I really think the matte finish makes it a bit more sophisticated. These Rimmel Kate Moss mattes are pretty comfortable to wear, in my opinion. Maybe they feel a little waxy, but not totally drying. They're also very easy to apply, which is definitely not the case with many mattes, especially drugstore varieties.

on 11/22/2013 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I must say... This is a gorgeous pink lipstick. I like that it is very vesatile and can look great on many different skin tones. It can also look great with many different eye looks. This was the first Kate Moss lipstick I purchased and it made me want more! The matte finish is wonderful. This warm toned pink is very nice. I recommend it to everyone.

The color and the formula are fantastic. I passed it up a few times thinking it was just yet another mauvy pink that I already have in some other brand. Boy was I wrong. I was giddy with happiness at how flattering this is on my nc-25 skin! I would and have paid a lot more for a lipstick with this kind of silky slip to it. Very comfortable on the lips for a drugstore brand. Wear time is about average and surprisingly it does not bleed, feather, or stick to drier spots on my lips.

on 2/8/2013 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

This shade is a cool-toned pink, darker than regular pink but not quite berry. My lips are fairly pigmented and it looks much darker after application than it does in the tube. The color is easily dupable. The packaging is gorgeous! A red tube with Kate Moss' signature in black on the top. What makes this product iffy is the texture. It's bumpy. Even after swatching it, when I look at the products it is not creamy like a MAC or Revlon lipstick. That graininess transfers onto the lips. It applies smoothly but doesn't look very smooth and clings to every dry patch on your lips! It's a semi-matte finish and lasts the nornal amount of time 2-3 hours and doesn't fade patchy.