Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.8

on 3/4/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this lipstick. I love pairing it with my MakeupForever in Number 202. It a perfect combo. To me its a rosy/pink color and love this color. This is by far my favorite lipstick :):)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc 30-35, warm & yellow

This shade is a pretty medium tone rosy mauvy pink color that brightens your face without making your teeth look yellow. I don't care for the scent of rimmel lipsticks; smells like plastic and watermelon. Scent doesn't linger so it's not a big issue for me. Lipstick is moisturizing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

FAVORITE lipstick that I own. I have tons of different lipsticks (not many from drugstores) and I swear this is the one I am constantly reaching for. This lipstick is absolutely GORGEOUS. It's the perfect pinky mauve color that isn't too dark and isn't too pink. This is matte lipstick but it feels so creamy when it goes on your lips. It feels like you have Chapstick on... it's amazing. Doesn't make your lips feel like the Sahara like a lot of matte lipsticks do. Not to mention it smells great! Highly recommend this lipstick and most definitely the shade. If they ever discontinued this color I'm pretty sure I would cry. A++++++

on 6/30/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

its a beautiful pinky mauve. really brighten my face instantly on my olive skin. safe for work, ive been using it daily and im so happy about it
feel good with lipbalm underneath

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's not too dark and not too light. Love the texture as the feel. Smells great too. Good pigment.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Favorite every day kind of shade! The formula is great, leans towards drying if you don't apply lip balm. Not completely matte but matte enough. This shade is the perfect neutral pink for my skin tone, I cannot do without it.