Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.3

I love this I love nearly all the Kate moss lipsticks they also smell FANTASTIC! If u haven't smelt them then u should.
I love the matte, the 15yr London icon, and the normal long lasting they're great :)

on 2/5/2015 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I looove this for every day. It's such a gorgeous yet subtle colour on my tan/olive skin. I can't believe I've only discovered it recently. The formula is less than ideal though. I find almost all drugstore mattes are a little dry, but for $5 It's great to keep in my purse for an emergency

on 6/18/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a gorgeous color and very flattering but I did not like the smell or the slickness of its texture. Too bad.

on 3/10/2014 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this color and it seems to nearly match my natural lip color-- it's maybe half a shade deeper. I guess that's what makes for a good MLBB. I would describe the color as a medium rose shade with mauve undertones. I would name it Your Mauve is Rose. The texture is a bit grainy when it on, which I do not notice in my other Kate Moss matte lipsticks. The grainy feel is only when I apply it, other than that the formula feels great, especially for a matte lipstick. Not drying, but then I am a lip balm addict, so I always have some on my lips before I apply lipstick. There is a fruity scent that reminds me of Jolly Ranchers and it seems to stick with the lip color. Doesn't bother me, but it might bother you have scent issues.

on 11/22/2013 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I must say... This is a gorgeous pink lipstick. I like that it is very vesatile and can look great on many different skin tones. It can also look great with many different eye looks. This was the first Kate Moss lipstick I purchased and it made me want more! The matte finish is wonderful. This warm toned pink is very nice. I recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Airy Fairy(rimmel), Pink in the Afternoon (Revlon), Kate Moss 104(rimmel). These are my favorite drugstore lipsticks in pink. The 104 Kate Moss is my feels the most like satin velvet on my lips and looks like it was carefully applied with lipstick brush even when I apply right from the tube. It is a pink-mauve-fuschia, not too bright, a good vibrant but safe color!!! It does not feather or get broken up on me at all. I am sure to use this one up. I love this!