Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.6

on 10/6/2017 4:30:00 PM

I love Rimmel. They're cheaper than other drugstore brands and work just as good, if not better. This is probably my favorite matte lipstick. Goes on smooth and creamy, doesn't dry my lips out, and is long lasting. They have a good selection of colors as well and the packaging is cute. Definitely better than Revlon or L'OREAL that costs $2-$3 more.

I love this I love nearly all the Kate moss lipsticks they also smell FANTASTIC! If u haven't smelt them then u should.
I love the matte, the 15yr London icon, and the normal long lasting they're great :)

on 6/14/2015 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is one of only two matte lipsticks I currently own. I have previously owned two Revlon matte lipsticks, one in Nude Attitude and the other in Pink Pop. Nude Attitude made my lips look disgustingly crusty, with the pale color combined with the matte texture. Pink Pop looked better, but I ended up eventually giving it away, because I found it making my lips look dry as well. This lipstick, however, has a nice "suede" texture. I do need to apply lip balm every couple of hours when I wear it, but other than that, it does not make my lips look or feel dry. This particular color, 104, is what I would call a medium pinky-mauve, great to wear to work. The packaging is not flimsy, yet the lipstick is affordable and widely available. Next time I need a matte lipstick, I would definitely consider buying from this line again!

on 2/20/2015 9:35:00 PM

GREAT drugstore matte lipstick! This whole line has a nice variety of colors!

Pros:
Very comfortable matte lipstick - does not feel dry or uncomfortable at all (use EOS or other balm under for more moisture/comfort).
Pretty long wearing - I get about 4 hours and I talk and lick my lips a lot.
Practical and attractive packaging - the bullet goes all the way down (great for recapping with no worries!).
Smells very pleasant - sweet fruity scent (maybe watermelon?).

Cons:
Packaging - depending on how you store/display your lipstick.
All the tubes look the same. The bottom has the sticker with the shade number. Storing the lipstick upside down is difficult, because the top of the tube is slanted.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this line! 104 is one of my favorite shades, it's a perfect everyday color :) I find the formula a little bit drying but I expect that from a matte. It doesn't bother me at all if I apply lip balm first. The packaging is also really cute, but I like to store my lipsticks upside down (with the color names facing up). The slanted top makes that impossible. Overall this a great lipstick and I'd definitely recommend it!

This rosy shade is lovely in the matte formula! It's a very good MLBB color that could be worn daily, and I really think the matte finish makes it a bit more sophisticated. These Rimmel Kate Moss mattes are pretty comfortable to wear, in my opinion. Maybe they feel a little waxy, but not totally drying. They're also very easy to apply, which is definitely not the case with many mattes, especially drugstore varieties.

on 8/22/2014 4:40:00 PM

The color is a shade deeper than my natural lip color. I had bought this that cvs while they were having a deal. Even without the deal it is rather affordable compared to other drug store lipsticks. I had applied this without liner or patting any translucent powder on top to make it stay put. It is very creamy and easy to apply. Once it dries or has more staying power but I would recommend setting it if you want it to be longer wearing. The packaging is okay. It can be better but isn't terrible were I wouldn't be comfortable just throwing it in my bag and going about my day.

on 6/14/2014 1:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So, cheep, so long lasting so cute! Sort of a berry/mauve. Love it. Only thing is slight raspberry taste or smell when applied. That goes away. What more can you ask for? This stuff lasted through a full meal.

The taste and raspberry smell made me toss these. Just too annoying. Also it's matte and that is hard for me. It is a very nice color and it does last. I like the Moisture ones better. Don't last as long but they look better. Smell and taste is more chemical, but I mind that less somehow.

on 3/27/2014 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm obssessed! Such a gorgeous color. Wearable all year long. It's a mauve shade, with a hint of berry in it. The product is supposed to be matte but I feel as though it's far too moisturizing to be matte. It's my go-to lipstick when I'm on a rush and haven't got time to scrub my lips. It's definitely helpful when my lips are chapped because it does NOT accentuate my cracked lips at all!!! So that's great. It does feel a bit grainy but that's not a big deal. After I've eaten or drank anything it doesn't stay on my lips like when I first apply it but it does STAIN them beautifully. It stains them a very pretty pink color. Overall! I love it. It's inexpensive and not bad at all for its price so? I have no bad complaints.

I was actually pleasantly surprised with this shade - I almost didn't buy it because I have several that are similar. It goes on darker than it looks. It's a beautiful dusty pink color. The formula is really nice - matte, but not too drying. The staying power is awesome.