Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.5

on 10/6/2017 4:30:00 PM

I love Rimmel. They're cheaper than other drugstore brands and work just as good, if not better. This is probably my favorite matte lipstick. Goes on smooth and creamy, doesn't dry my lips out, and is long lasting. They have a good selection of colors as well and the packaging is cute. Definitely better than Revlon or L'OREAL that costs $2-$3 more.

on 4/12/2017 6:56:00 PM

This shade is very similar to Kate 08, i think its a little more pink and is a semi matte, where 08 is more of a creamy satin finish, but they are definitely sisters..I love the mix of mauve, pink and brown this lipstick shows...Been trying to branch out from my super safe nude/mauve colors that I always wear lol..I will never be a girl who wears true red lipstick, I'm just not a fan of the look, it doesn't work on me sorry! Plus I'm almost 50 yrs old, and just prefer more neutral/natural shades...This color still works for me and i will definitely repurchase.

I love this I love nearly all the Kate moss lipsticks they also smell FANTASTIC! If u haven't smelt them then u should.
I love the matte, the 15yr London icon, and the normal long lasting they're great :)

on 1/12/2017 12:27:00 PM

The perfect color, the perfect texture. Smells good. Can't live without it.

on 12/26/2016 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

104 is a medium muted/mauvey cool toned/blue pink brown. Its not matte like the name suggests but has a bit of a sheen to it. Id say its a semi-matte/satin finish. I love this shade much but unfortunately it doesnt last very long on the lips.

This is the perfect nude for people who can't pull off nudes! Very flattering on my fair-medium skin tone. Makes teeth look really white too!

on 3/4/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this lipstick. I love pairing it with my MakeupForever in Number 202. It a perfect combo. To me its a rosy/pink color and love this color. This is by far my favorite lipstick :):)

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've always been a fan of long-wear lipsticks but never liked how dry they made my lips feel. I'd read a bunch of favorable reviews for this lipstick from Rimmel and thought if it didn't work out, I could always pass it along to a friend.

This is a keeper! Not only does the color flatter my ultra-pale skin, it also lasts without drying my lips out. I do reapply after eating just to keep it looking nice so I can't speak to any claims of it lasting 6 hours or so. But I do like it and think I'm gonna go back for a couple more tubes of this.

Great matte lipstick without being drying at all! I love dabbing this color on my lips (more than swiping it) to define my lips when they've partially disappeared (from foundation and concealer) and make them look like they're naturally flushed and full all the time without any effort. Especially when I don't want to bother with having a darker lipstick and worrying whether it stays on, this is my fuss-free, go-to, my-lips-are-naturally-this-juicy-color lipstick! You won't be disappointed. :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

FAVORITE lipstick that I own. I have tons of different lipsticks (not many from drugstores) and I swear this is the one I am constantly reaching for. This lipstick is absolutely GORGEOUS. It's the perfect pinky mauve color that isn't too dark and isn't too pink. This is matte lipstick but it feels so creamy when it goes on your lips. It feels like you have Chapstick on... it's amazing. Doesn't make your lips feel like the Sahara like a lot of matte lipsticks do. Not to mention it smells great! Highly recommend this lipstick and most definitely the shade. If they ever discontinued this color I'm pretty sure I would cry. A++++++