Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

on 1/12/2017 12:27:00 PM

The perfect color, the perfect texture. Smells good. Can't live without it.

on 6/18/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a gorgeous color and very flattering but I did not like the smell or the slickness of its texture. Too bad.

on 6/14/2014 1:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So, cheep, so long lasting so cute! Sort of a berry/mauve. Love it. Only thing is slight raspberry taste or smell when applied. That goes away. What more can you ask for? This stuff lasted through a full meal.

The taste and raspberry smell made me toss these. Just too annoying. Also it's matte and that is hard for me. It is a very nice color and it does last. I like the Moisture ones better. Don't last as long but they look better. Smell and taste is more chemical, but I mind that less somehow.

on 1/17/2014 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I received this as a gift for Christmas. I thought it would be red when I saw the red tube it came in. But I saw the pink color and thought, hmmm, am I going to be able to wear this? Well, I tried it on one morning before coffee, and I was amazed. I usually wear red lipstick, occasionally a nude lip, but to have such a nice, natural looking pink that I could wear! I love this color! I was running behind today and had to get out of the house fast. So, I did my eyebrows (I use an eyebrow mascara) and swept this lipstick across my lips, and out the door I went!