Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.6

on 4/19/2014 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice color and great formula in all of these Kate Moss lipsticks. This is a cooler mauve that looks like my own lip color. The formula of this line is matte and creamy. It goes on very smooth and creamy and dries down to a matte. It stays put for hours and doesn't really transfer much at all. If I didn't know better I would think this was a high end lipstick.

No flaking or cracking or drying out on my lips. I love this lipstick and think it would flatter anyone.

on 3/10/2014 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this color and it seems to nearly match my natural lip color-- it's maybe half a shade deeper. I guess that's what makes for a good MLBB. I would describe the color as a medium rose shade with mauve undertones. I would name it Your Mauve is Rose. The texture is a bit grainy when it on, which I do not notice in my other Kate Moss matte lipsticks. The grainy feel is only when I apply it, other than that the formula feels great, especially for a matte lipstick. Not drying, but then I am a lip balm addict, so I always have some on my lips before I apply lipstick. There is a fruity scent that reminds me of Jolly Ranchers and it seems to stick with the lip color. Doesn't bother me, but it might bother you have scent issues.

on 11/20/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I wanted a pink lipstick but it's hard to find the perfect pink for my nw45 skintone. CVS had Rimmell on clearance so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it. It'sTHE perfect pink for me. It's pink but not too pink so it doesn't look too crazy on my skintone. The thing I loved most about it was that it was not super dry like my MAC matte lipsticks. I actually didn't like Mac matte lipsticks and was turned off of all matte lipsticks because of MAC.

Anyway, I find it best when I line it with Mac Currant or Nightmoth. I also find that I don't have to put gloss over it if I don't want to because it doesn't have that chalky weird too light color like a lot of pinks.

If you're a brown girl and want a pretty pink, this is it.

on 10/9/2013 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is a beautiful warm-toned pink lipstick. It doesn't look clownish against my NW45 complexion and works great as a very natural lip color. I tend to pair it with a soft brown lip liner for a nude lip look. I use a plum or burgundy liner if I want a slightly more vibrant look.

The matte formula is fantastic on me. I have used this without a lip balm underneath and it lasted for over 4 hours with minimal fading (even after eating and drinking). It did not leave my lips too dry. When I use a balm underneath, it still lasts approx. 4 hours but is less drying on my lips. The matte finish is so pretty and natural with this color. I do occasionally use a clear gloss over the top when I want to change up the look, but this is one of the few matte pinks that looks great as-is on my skin.

There is a very strong scent. I don't mind it myself, but it can be off-putting to people sensitive to fragrance. It's a kind of floral/fruity scent....my daughter says it smells like lotion. I personally prefer unscented cosmetics, but this scent hasn't negatively affected me as of yet.

The packaging is basic and sleek. I like the red case with the Kate signature. The top is sturdy and doesn't come off in my purse.

I give this high marks....I wear this almost every day with a variety of make-up looks.

on 8/22/2013 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous color on my tanned skin. I don't need any lip liner or gloss or anything, it's just a beautiful pink tone. Staying power is good, but you have to reapply after drinking or eating.

The color and the formula are fantastic. I passed it up a few times thinking it was just yet another mauvy pink that I already have in some other brand. Boy was I wrong. I was giddy with happiness at how flattering this is on my nc-25 skin! I would and have paid a lot more for a lipstick with this kind of silky slip to it. Very comfortable on the lips for a drugstore brand. Wear time is about average and surprisingly it does not bleed, feather, or stick to drier spots on my lips.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Airy Fairy(rimmel), Pink in the Afternoon (Revlon), Kate Moss 104(rimmel). These are my favorite drugstore lipsticks in pink. The 104 Kate Moss is my feels the most like satin velvet on my lips and looks like it was carefully applied with lipstick brush even when I apply right from the tube. It is a pink-mauve-fuschia, not too bright, a good vibrant but safe color!!! It does not feather or get broken up on me at all. I am sure to use this one up. I love this!