Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.4

on 12/26/2016 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

104 is a medium muted/mauvey cool toned/blue pink brown. Its not matte like the name suggests but has a bit of a sheen to it. Id say its a semi-matte/satin finish. I love this shade much but unfortunately it doesnt last very long on the lips.

on 3/4/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this lipstick. I love pairing it with my MakeupForever in Number 202. It a perfect combo. To me its a rosy/pink color and love this color. This is by far my favorite lipstick :):)

on 4/22/2015 3:37:00 PM

I love the color, which is a medium rosy and suitable for everyday wear. The formula is nice--matte but not drying so far. The only negative is the scent--although not unpleasant, it's too perfumy for a lip product and makes me feel as if I've accidentally sprayed perfume or applied lotion to my lips. Hopefully I'll get used to that aspect because I really love the color, formula, and price.
I have pale but yellow undertoned skin, and 104 is a little bot darker than my lips.

on 2/20/2015 9:35:00 PM

GREAT drugstore matte lipstick! This whole line has a nice variety of colors!

Pros:
Very comfortable matte lipstick - does not feel dry or uncomfortable at all (use EOS or other balm under for more moisture/comfort).
Pretty long wearing - I get about 4 hours and I talk and lick my lips a lot.
Practical and attractive packaging - the bullet goes all the way down (great for recapping with no worries!).
Smells very pleasant - sweet fruity scent (maybe watermelon?).

Cons:
Packaging - depending on how you store/display your lipstick.
All the tubes look the same. The bottom has the sticker with the shade number. Storing the lipstick upside down is difficult, because the top of the tube is slanted.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like the formula but I'm not as into the color .. The color might be a tad too pink for my slightly yellowy skin. Something is off.. I might buy another color in the same line. EDIT 2/26/15: I realize I think it might be too matte for my face. I prefer a more satin finish for my neutral tone... But I do love my Nars matte lip crayon.

This rosy shade is lovely in the matte formula! It's a very good MLBB color that could be worn daily, and I really think the matte finish makes it a bit more sophisticated. These Rimmel Kate Moss mattes are pretty comfortable to wear, in my opinion. Maybe they feel a little waxy, but not totally drying. They're also very easy to apply, which is definitely not the case with many mattes, especially drugstore varieties.

on 9/15/2014 4:29:00 PM

Holy. Effing. Smokes. This is fantastic lipstick. It's the perfect neutral rosy pink, MLBB. It goes on smooth (granted I moisturize my lips every night before bed, so no flakes here), I literally ate a mcchicken sandwich, and swam a mile at the gym (drinking my water in between sets) and I come home, and there's still pigment on. Not as much, but it's STILL ON. It's so inexpensive, and it's such a great color. This is now a staple of my makeup diet.