Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Filtered by age: 25-29
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.8

I love this I love nearly all the Kate moss lipsticks they also smell FANTASTIC! If u haven't smelt them then u should.
I love the matte, the 15yr London icon, and the normal long lasting they're great :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc 30-35, warm & yellow

This shade is a pretty medium tone rosy mauvy pink color that brightens your face without making your teeth look yellow. I don't care for the scent of rimmel lipsticks; smells like plastic and watermelon. Scent doesn't linger so it's not a big issue for me. Lipstick is moisturizing.

on 7/21/2015 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this after reading it would be a dupe for Mac Mehr. I own Mehr and i do find the colour to be almost dead on. the only difference is that Mehr is a smidgen more opaque and thick feeling than this. 104 is not a dry matte. i find the wear very comfortable. i would describe the colour as a a dusty pink mlbb colour that is very flattering on my nc40 skin. it is subtle yet brightening. i will re-purchase for sure.

on 6/30/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

its a beautiful pinky mauve. really brighten my face instantly on my olive skin. safe for work, ive been using it daily and im so happy about it
feel good with lipbalm underneath

on 6/14/2015 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is one of only two matte lipsticks I currently own. I have previously owned two Revlon matte lipsticks, one in Nude Attitude and the other in Pink Pop. Nude Attitude made my lips look disgustingly crusty, with the pale color combined with the matte texture. Pink Pop looked better, but I ended up eventually giving it away, because I found it making my lips look dry as well. This lipstick, however, has a nice "suede" texture. I do need to apply lip balm every couple of hours when I wear it, but other than that, it does not make my lips look or feel dry. This particular color, 104, is what I would call a medium pinky-mauve, great to wear to work. The packaging is not flimsy, yet the lipstick is affordable and widely available. Next time I need a matte lipstick, I would definitely consider buying from this line again!

I was actually pleasantly surprised with this shade - I almost didn't buy it because I have several that are similar. It goes on darker than it looks. It's a beautiful dusty pink color. The formula is really nice - matte, but not too drying. The staying power is awesome.