Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Filtered by age: 19-24
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.5

on 10/6/2017 4:30:00 PM

I love Rimmel. They're cheaper than other drugstore brands and work just as good, if not better. This is probably my favorite matte lipstick. Goes on smooth and creamy, doesn't dry my lips out, and is long lasting. They have a good selection of colors as well and the packaging is cute. Definitely better than Revlon or L'OREAL that costs $2-$3 more.

on 4/24/2016 7:04:00 PM

Beautiful color, creamy and opaque but not the best lipstick this line has.

I bought this while looking for a nice "everyday" matte pink. I didnt wanted a nude, a wanted a matte "dark" pink lipstick that would enhance my lips.

I really use this a lot but it does have some flaws:

Its not really matte. I have 2 more lipsticks from this Kate line (i love them both) and they are also not 100% matte. Difference is, the other ones dont dry my lips up or accentuate my lines.. This is my main problem with this lipstick. Its creamy enough to put on with no problem and have a nice feeling to it, but fails due to looking dry/opaque without having the rich pack of color that matte lipsticks usually give (NYX matte lipstick for example).

I know the color will last pretty much all day but i have to put some lip balm on a couple of hours in to give the lipstick some moisture and to really make your lips look fuller and... healthier?

Also.. worth noting, in my NC35 skin and washed out lips, this is almost a pink/mauve. Again, NOT a nude or soft pink.

I still very much like it, and use it, and will continue to buy more Rimmel Mattes (red packaging) cause the colors are truly beautiful and they are very easy to wear.

Great matte lipstick without being drying at all! I love dabbing this color on my lips (more than swiping it) to define my lips when they've partially disappeared (from foundation and concealer) and make them look like they're naturally flushed and full all the time without any effort. Especially when I don't want to bother with having a darker lipstick and worrying whether it stays on, this is my fuss-free, go-to, my-lips-are-naturally-this-juicy-color lipstick! You won't be disappointed. :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

FAVORITE lipstick that I own. I have tons of different lipsticks (not many from drugstores) and I swear this is the one I am constantly reaching for. This lipstick is absolutely GORGEOUS. It's the perfect pinky mauve color that isn't too dark and isn't too pink. This is matte lipstick but it feels so creamy when it goes on your lips. It feels like you have Chapstick on... it's amazing. Doesn't make your lips feel like the Sahara like a lot of matte lipsticks do. Not to mention it smells great! Highly recommend this lipstick and most definitely the shade. If they ever discontinued this color I'm pretty sure I would cry. A++++++

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My go to everyday color. It's not too over the top but I find it to be just enough and makes my lips look sexy without being clownish

on 7/16/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite lipstick at the drugstore. For my NC42 slightly pigmented lips, this color applies like a dream and doesn't cling to my generally flakey lips and completely matte. Everyone needs to try this color out, it's like a MLBB

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this line! 104 is one of my favorite shades, it's a perfect everyday color :) I find the formula a little bit drying but I expect that from a matte. It doesn't bother me at all if I apply lip balm first. The packaging is also really cute, but I like to store my lipsticks upside down (with the color names facing up). The slanted top makes that impossible. Overall this a great lipstick and I'd definitely recommend it!

on 2/5/2015 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I looove this for every day. It's such a gorgeous yet subtle colour on my tan/olive skin. I can't believe I've only discovered it recently. The formula is less than ideal though. I find almost all drugstore mattes are a little dry, but for $5 It's great to keep in my purse for an emergency

on 9/10/2014 1:12:00 PM

This is a really, really pretty color that I think would suit any skin tone.

But..the smell is absolutely awful. It's a really sweet vanilla/rose, old and cheap perfume type of scent. I usually don't have any problems with scented make-up, I can wear scented foundation or moisturizer without any issues, but this lipstick literally gave me headaches.

Pros:
- really pretty color, suitable for work
- it's not as drying as other matte lipsticks

Cons:
- it goes matte after a really long time
- it does not last very long and transfers onto anything
- the smell is just...awful

on 8/22/2014 4:40:00 PM

The color is a shade deeper than my natural lip color. I had bought this that cvs while they were having a deal. Even without the deal it is rather affordable compared to other drug store lipsticks. I had applied this without liner or patting any translucent powder on top to make it stay put. It is very creamy and easy to apply. Once it dries or has more staying power but I would recommend setting it if you want it to be longer wearing. The packaging is okay. It can be better but isn't terrible were I wouldn't be comfortable just throwing it in my bag and going about my day.