Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.6

I love this lipstick. This is the perfect shade of pinky mauve for my skintone. it dries to a semi matte finish as it still does transfer. I wear this all season and I find that is works for the most part. seriously in love with this. The only con I saw was the smell but that's purely biased because I'm not a fan of any lipstick that has fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's not too dark and not too light. Love the texture as the feel. Smells great too. Good pigment.

on 10/25/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this lipstick, it has a great colour, very suitable for every day, plus I think it really suits my olive skin. It stays on for a few hours, although you may need to reapply it during the day. And don't forget to apply lip balm first because it can feel drying. I really like the packaging, it's pretty, but the smell isn't very pleasing. It's like an old, cheap lipstick, but it's not strong - probably the only reason why it's bearable. All in all, I really recommend this product for every day and I actually think that this could be a great colour for a night out or some special occasion too.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Favorite every day kind of shade! The formula is great, leans towards drying if you don't apply lip balm. Not completely matte but matte enough. This shade is the perfect neutral pink for my skin tone, I cannot do without it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great mauve color, it looks somewhat like my natural lip color but when you really look at it you can tell the difference. It truly is matte, no shimmer at all. I would suggest you put on a lip balm before applying this though. Packaging is ok, but could be a lot better, and it's definitely not fancy. I picked up another one in the store and had to put it back down because it didn't seem secure. I thought that one would break in my purse, but this one wasn't like that, so I bought it. It has a nice little scent to it, but it is not overwhelming. It was originally $5.69 at my Rite Aid but I got it for 40% off which is not bad at all, especially for the quality of this one. If you like matte lip colors, get this one.

on 3/27/2014 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm obssessed! Such a gorgeous color. Wearable all year long. It's a mauve shade, with a hint of berry in it. The product is supposed to be matte but I feel as though it's far too moisturizing to be matte. It's my go-to lipstick when I'm on a rush and haven't got time to scrub my lips. It's definitely helpful when my lips are chapped because it does NOT accentuate my cracked lips at all!!! So that's great. It does feel a bit grainy but that's not a big deal. After I've eaten or drank anything it doesn't stay on my lips like when I first apply it but it does STAIN them beautifully. It stains them a very pretty pink color. Overall! I love it. It's inexpensive and not bad at all for its price so? I have no bad complaints.

This is my favorite lip color ever. It is a super natural color and it is really soft. The only thing is I really with that it was long lasting.

on 11/22/2013 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I must say... This is a gorgeous pink lipstick. I like that it is very vesatile and can look great on many different skin tones. It can also look great with many different eye looks. This was the first Kate Moss lipstick I purchased and it made me want more! The matte finish is wonderful. This warm toned pink is very nice. I recommend it to everyone.