Uploaded by Sileny

price range

Reviews

frombijay

Sep/12/2018

I use this product routinely for my hands, and it works pretty well without making them a slippery mess. But I also discovered another use for it - as a base for my upper eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I wound up using it this way on a vacation when I forgot my regular eyeshadow base, and my eyeshadow stayed put all day. It is not as drying as regular eyeshadow base, so it helps to …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Mar/31/2017

MY FINGERS WERE CRACKED FROM HARD WATER,SO I PUT SOME EMU OIL AND THIS GOLD BOND HAND CREAM ON,AND IT HEALED MY HANDS RIGHT UP.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Nov/22/2016

The absolute best! I refuse to use anything else. Keeps my hands so incredibly moisturized. Although it claims you don't need to reapply after washing your hands throughout the day, I still do. But I would do that with any lotion, so it doesn't bother me that much. Only wish it came in a bigger size. It's a bit expensive for how much you get.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jan/19/2016

Prologue: I have eczema that chronically flares up on and in between my fingers. My hands get itchy and dry and cracked. I needed a small hand cream to use throughout the day especially after washing my hands.
Review: I am in love with this! :) Its a thick cream that feels very light and absorbs quickly into the hands. It soothes dry skin and irritation and I love love love the scent …

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

Jan/05/2016

The product left a gross film on my hand and added no moisture to my hands. I would never buy this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Jan/05/2016

Made my hands look 10 times more aweful- chapped, ashy, and extra dry. I ended up tossing it in the trash. Not a repurchase for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jun/10/2015

love this product! light sent, helps with my dry skin, and lasts all day! love this!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/30/2015

Quickly absorbs, giving hands a fresh, moisturized appearance- not greasy at all - I use it during the day as well as overnight. Great product and great value!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

Feb/15/2015

Absorbs fast, keeps skin soft even after hand washing!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

Jan/24/2015

I am a teacher and I swear by this stuff. I wash my hands ALOT. Before I found this, my hands were red, dry, painful, and sometimes so dry they would bleed. I tried this and after ONE use my hands felt and looked so much better. I had tried every lotion and even coconut oil did nothing. I keep this in my desk, purse, and at home. It's the only thing that works. It's not oily, and it has …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29