TiGi CATWALK VOLUME COLLECTION - YOUR HIGHNESS THICKENING GEL CREME

No Image

4.5

on 7/24/2014 3:23:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

LOVE for light bouncy, voluminous hair!

This product is a really thin-ish gel that feels quite slippery. It has a nice smell, although the smell will not last in your hair. It apparently has UV filters, so yay on that!

As far as application goes, when my hair is damp I take about 2 pumps and spread it throught my hands and work it into my hair. I focus mainly on the roots and then work it into the ends. I also move from underneath my hair to the surface. It sets into a movable gel formula, but you will not detect it. The thing that's absolutely amazing about this product is that it is really hard to overdo. I let my hair air dry and then I'm left with beautiful and full hair. This product doesn't feel like product on your hair, if you know what I mean, so you can easily layer all your other products without issues.

I've 100% noticed a difference in the bounciness of my hair, this product truly works. It's worth its price tag.

(Fun fact: I actually didn't know expect much out of this, I found it at TJMaxx for $7!!!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't know. I've had this for a few months and I would describe the effect as inconsistent. At first, it worked well, although the volume seemed to be gone after a few hours unless I used additional products. Then it stopped working. And then it worked again. For a bit. I still haven't figured out what's the issue - might be building up in my hair, might depend on the shampoo I use with it. Anyway, I don't feel like playing Sherlock with a product that isn't that exceptional, doesn't give lasting results and smells like Hello Kitty's litter box.

on 5/10/2013 1:03:00 PM

I am on my 4th bottle of this. I typically rotate my volumizing stylers but always come back to this one. It gives me good body that lasts all day without a limp or greasy feel, and my ends aren't frizzy. There are also UV filters to protect colored hair, really a great product, I use it alone or with Aveda Volumizer at the roots.

on 2/7/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't believe nobody has reviewed this fantastic styling product yet! I LOVE this Thickening Gel Creme! I am on my 2nd bottle of this stuff, so YES, I would definitely buy this product again! I have fine, layered, color-treated, short hair... and this product truly adds body and texture to my hair. I can't believe the difference from when I use this Thickening Gel Creme, and when I use regular hair gel. I use 3 small pumps of this, blow dry, a little hairspray, and I'm good to go. When I use regular hair gels, I usually have to follow up with a light, conditioning, pomade or texturizer on my hair to smooth out the frizzies after I blow dry. I can usually skip that step when I use the TiGi thickening gel creme. I can also mix this (usually just one pump) with other hair gels and still have great results. I know that not everybody experiences the same results with hair products, but I have to say that in my case, this one has worked spectacularly on my hair and I hope TiGi never discontinues this product.

Popular Styling Products