L'Oreal super liner silkissime waterproof eyeliner 24H

L'Oreal super liner silkissime waterproof eyeliner 24H

3.4

on 1/15/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have this in black and it is very nice. I love black eyeliner, my gateway drug into this makeup life was eyeliner and mascara. This applies and wears like a $20 eyeliner and it isn’t. I use this to tightline mostly but have used it on the upper lash line and it does not smudge in either place. This past week I have been doing my favorite everyday look which is a full matte base but no eyeshadow. Then I put on lashes and tightline with this for those mysterious eyes. Wears like iron on me and comes off pretty easy. Gives more playtime than the Milani one before it sets but the Milani is my love as well. Will continue to purchase.

on 12/19/2017 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

No way. This liner smears and smudges too much. It transfers to the corner of my eyes and under eyes. This goes on very smooth but doesn't stay put. I am not a fan. I generally use a liquid liner but wanted to find something that applies faster. This did not fit the bill. The pigmentation is great, but it transfers too much.

on 12/3/2017 7:28:00 PM

The best find at the drugstore - this eyeliner earned 5 lippies because of its ease of application, it lasted for about 14 hours (not 24 hours as claimed but I didn't believe it anyway) on my oily/hooded eyelids, looked like a much more expensive pencil does on the eyes, sharpens well, and it was easy to remove. It's better than the Maybelline Lasting Drama Pencil Eyeliner.

on 5/21/2017 11:39:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner in the cobalt blue and the real and I LOVE them. They go on so creamy and dry down almost instantly. I did a winged liner and there was no transferring or smudging (even when I accidentally touched where my wing was). My eyeliner lasted all night and withstood my watery allergy eyes. It does require makeup remover when it's time to take it off but I used micellar water and it worked just fine. So glad I picked up these liners! I definitely plan to grab a few more soon!

on 5/2/2017 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in the champagne and silver colors and I really love the champagne for my water line as it's a sort of a nude shade with pearlescent shimmer. I like the silver as well when I do a silver/gray eye look. I took a star off because I don't think they have the best staying power.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I purchased the silver metallic shade as it really grabbed my eye. It's so beautiful, goes on very smooth as it's quite soft and stays on all day. I'm not sure if mine is waterproof to be honest, the pencil is silver and the writing is gold so it's difficult to read. I just know it stays on all day until I remove it with cleanser. Definitely not something I wear everyday but it is gorgeous and a fun shade to wear.

on 11/20/2015 11:13:00 AM

My all time HG eyeliner! Stays on ALL DAY, even if you sleep. A little trouble because it's very very soft (I put it in the fridge!), but again the result is uncompatible. Why would L'oreal discontinued it? Can't find it anywhere! I've been buying and spending so much on other pencils, but to be honest, nothing was like this. Very dissapointed...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this in Green Ivy because I am in a neverending quest for the perfect khaki green long-lasting pencil eyeliner. This was a total disappointment. The two things it has going for it are that's it's fairly cheap and easy to find. And that's where the pros end. The color of the liner, before you apply it, looks like it will be perfect - a deep olive green with a metallic gold hue. Unfortunately once you apply it, you don't see any green at all -- just straight gold. It also smears and smudges like crazy after a few hours of wear, even with a primer. Especially annoying considering it's supposed to be bulletproof according to the packaging. Needless to say, my search goes on.....

on 6/5/2015 7:35:00 AM

Acts like a liquid liner and if you let it dry out, it will stay on, all day long! It's perfect and easy to use. The only con I see is that there are only 3 colors?! and another one, is that black is not that black.. which is ok if it's for daytime I guess. I would buy it again, it's too easy to use and it soooo good! :)

Rate: 9/10.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate this eyeliner! Seriously the worst. It is SO soft, you can't do much with it. It just smudges and clumps on the eye when you apply it. I'm so disappointed I'm just going to throw it away.