L'Oreal super liner silkissime waterproof eyeliner 24H

L'Oreal super liner silkissime waterproof eyeliner 24H

3.3

on 5/21/2017 11:39:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner in the cobalt blue and the real and I LOVE them. They go on so creamy and dry down almost instantly. I did a winged liner and there was no transferring or smudging (even when I accidentally touched where my wing was). My eyeliner lasted all night and withstood my watery allergy eyes. It does require makeup remover when it's time to take it off but I used micellar water and it worked just fine. So glad I picked up these liners! I definitely plan to grab a few more soon!

on 5/2/2017 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in the champagne and silver colors and I really love the champagne for my water line as it's a sort of a nude shade with pearlescent shimmer. I like the silver as well when I do a silver/gray eye look. I took a star off because I don't think they have the best staying power.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I purchased the silver metallic shade as it really grabbed my eye. It's so beautiful, goes on very smooth as it's quite soft and stays on all day. I'm not sure if mine is waterproof to be honest, the pencil is silver and the writing is gold so it's difficult to read. I just know it stays on all day until I remove it with cleanser. Definitely not something I wear everyday but it is gorgeous and a fun shade to wear.

on 11/20/2015 11:13:00 AM

My all time HG eyeliner! Stays on ALL DAY, even if you sleep. A little trouble because it's very very soft (I put it in the fridge!), but again the result is uncompatible. Why would L'oreal discontinued it? Can't find it anywhere! I've been buying and spending so much on other pencils, but to be honest, nothing was like this. Very dissapointed...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this in Green Ivy because I am in a neverending quest for the perfect khaki green long-lasting pencil eyeliner. This was a total disappointment. The two things it has going for it are that's it's fairly cheap and easy to find. And that's where the pros end. The color of the liner, before you apply it, looks like it will be perfect - a deep olive green with a metallic gold hue. Unfortunately once you apply it, you don't see any green at all -- just straight gold. It also smears and smudges like crazy after a few hours of wear, even with a primer. Especially annoying considering it's supposed to be bulletproof according to the packaging. Needless to say, my search goes on.....

on 6/5/2015 7:35:00 AM

Acts like a liquid liner and if you let it dry out, it will stay on, all day long! It's perfect and easy to use. The only con I see is that there are only 3 colors?! and another one, is that black is not that black.. which is ok if it's for daytime I guess. I would buy it again, it's too easy to use and it soooo good! :)

Rate: 9/10.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate this eyeliner! Seriously the worst. It is SO soft, you can't do much with it. It just smudges and clumps on the eye when you apply it. I'm so disappointed I'm just going to throw it away.

on 3/21/2015 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

PROS:
- Creamy
- Very pigmented: the black one, anyway
- Non-twist up: I like to be able to sharpen my eye pencils to get a really fine tip
- Sets quickly
- Does not come off

CONS:
- Sets quickly: not much time to correct mistakes before it's dry
- SERIOUSLY does not come off: no makeup remover, cleanser or oil that I own seems to be able to completely get this off of my face. I always find black little crumbs under my eyes the morning after I've used this.
If you have oilier lids or have trouble getting your liner to stay put, this might be good for you, but I have sensitive/dry:ish skin, especially around my eyes, so a product that requires frantic scrubbing or harsh detergents to get it off is a no-go for me. Guess I should stay away from waterproof stuff.

This is a good eyeliner for lining the eyes, a little less good for the waterline as it smudge there. But on upper and lower lash line it is decently long lasting. As far as the sharpening problem, people you need a good heavy duty makeup pencil sharpener and you won't have a problem...actually even the 1 dollar sharpener from Sally's does the job. Green Ivy is truly a beautiful color, but overall they are all nice with excellent color payoff.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So many pretty colors. They look so great on me too, but...is there anyone out there who knows how to sharpen this?? Or what to use? Once the point is gone, I can't sharpen any of the four I bought, no matter what sharpener I use. Very frustrating.