Gigi Gigi Wax Warmer Model 0225

on 7/9/2014 8:14:00 PM

DOOOOOOOOOOOD
THIS PRODUCT is a LIFE SAVER
A MONEY SAVER

it just literally saves your life. You just need to know how to use it properly. :D

This is an old video but it still does the trick. I've been using this product for OVER 10 YEARS!

LOL so How to video below and REVIEW! ( And other products review!)

HOW TO:

on 2/6/2013 9:12:00 PM

I highly recommend this product if you want to achieve the perfect wax consistency. I use it to melt my GiGi All Purpose Honee wax. It takes about 30 minutes to liquefy the wax BUT while you wait, you can get all your waxing and clean up tools READY. Using this warmer even at the max setting, the wax doesn't get too hot to apply (PLEASE apply hot wax with caution though!). I am a newbie at home waxing and I'm so glad I purchased this product. It helped make my first attempt at waxing pleasant and encouraging. I think all these unpleasant and traumatic waxing experiences I've read about could easily have been avoided if people just had the right tools to begin with and if they PREPARED all their tools first so they're all within reach while waxing :)
*** This warmer has temperature control.
*** It is perfect for the 14 oz. wax tin. (I haven't used it for a smaller sized tin)
*** It comes with 1 wax tin collar. The see-through amber cover sits on the collar to prevent wax contamination.

Video Reviews & Tutorials