Gigi Gigi Wax Warmer Model 0225

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Gigi Gigi Wax Warmer Model 0225

1 review

This review is for the Gigi Mini Pro Wax Kit. Although I did not use the wax that came in the package(Crème Wax), I did use the mousseline strips and wax applicators that did. Overall I really like this kit. And this is coming from an amateur waxer. Normally I would epilate my legs, which would leave little baby hairs the epilator could not grab. However, as with most waxes, this kit does the job well. The warmer is small enough to sit on my bathroom counter and not take up a bunch of space. I do not like the mousseline strips. I personally think the strips that come in the package are too flimsy. I prefer the whites strips that are thicker in fabric (if this makes any sense). These strips I bought separately as well as the wax (dark honee wax for thick hair).

The package does include five little bottles of lotion, cooling gel, and a couple other miscellaneous stuff I do not use. And the price I paid for all of this is probably the most expensive it can be (around $80 I think). But considering the price it costs to go to a professional waxer, this paid for itself after a few uses.

So there you have it. A kind of but not really review on the Gigi Mini Pro Wax Kit. Every person who waxes should own this wax warmer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials