Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting & Firming Cream

3.7

on 12/1/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am 41 with normal to dry skin. The Renergie Lifting & Firming Day cream is by far one of my favorites. The cream itself is thick and hydrating (very luxurious texture), but without being greasy. It absorbs into my skin quickly, and I stay hydrated all day with no dry patches. I have never had any issues with it underneath my makeup, either. As far as lifting or tightening, I'm honestly not certain about either of those claims. Although I'm 41, I don't have a lot of issues with aging skin or sagging at this point. It is strongly fragranced, if that is a concern. It is also expensive (close to $100 a jar), but you only need a very tiny amount. I will definitely repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Not so long ago we moved from England to the south of France and I decided I wanted a moisturiser with sunscreen in it. My mother left a bunch of little Lancome pots here after her visit last summer... she is an ardent long-time user of their products and she does have amazing skin for her 70+ years. I started dipping into her pots because they all had SPF written on them. I was amazed that this one made my skin look instantly better. Hydrated, smoother, and despite the fragrance, my really-sensitive skin felt totally comfortable, soothed even. I decided I had better not finish her pot and went in search of my own and was shocked by the price, but the results for me were so good, I purchased it anyway. I have had so much trouble with sensitivity over the years, that I am still amazed that this doesn't irritate my skin at all. This cream is really on the heavy side for me, but it does absorb well, I apply it really sparingly and massage it in, and it provides an amazing base for make-up. My foundation (currently MAC Face & Body) sits really well now and looks flawless. Because it's so moisturising, I have not been using anything at night - adopting the Dr Hauschka philosophy that skin needs a break to breathe a little. This is working really well for me - my skin is well protected and hydrated during the day and still feels soft and hydrated in the morning too.

To Read all 29 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/11/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Was visiting my parents for the holidays and had forgotten my usual moisturizer (Dermalogica Active Moist). I found found a sample of this in my stepmom's 'reject' pile and decided to give it a go. I woke up the next morning and the results were evident. My skin was smooth and plump, yet firm. Immediate results! I was impressed. However, I was less than impressed when I found out the full price tag. Ouch! I don't think I could ever pay the full price. Luckily there is eBay, I've been able to find several sample sizes for quite cheap. Yay! Anyway, I've been using this mostly as a night moisturizer. I wouldn't use it for daytime just because I feel its more effective without a layer of makeup over it, plus I need this to last a while because of the aforementioned cost :) It is a bit thicker and you don't need to use a lot. It kind of feels like a foundation primer to me as it has a bit of slip to it. Fragrance is light and non-offensive. I don't have too many wrinkles to speak of yet, but otherwise I am seeing great results in texture, density, and overall appearance. Never thought I'd use Lancome, let alone one of their skincare products.

I got this as a sample in a free gift. I was intrigued by the "lifting and firming" but this product's fragrance is so overpowering, its nauseating. I immediately washed it off my face and I couldn't use it again I'm completely baffled by the presence of such a strong perfume in a skincare product. It's pointless. It also stung my skin really badly and it got red.

I received a free sample of this. I tried it and the texture was heavy and the smell was very pleasant but overpowering. I had to wash my face immediately after using. Did not like at all, but I gave it to my mom, and she loves it and plans to buy it.

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

honestly think I have tried most moisturisers on the market & never seemed to find anything quite like this! It is the HOLY GRAIL of moisturisers in my opinion - amazing! Light, non-greasy, quick drying and fragrance free! I feel it really hydrates my skin and also acts as an excellent base before make-up application! Although a little pricey l I feel it lasts for ages and is worth the splurge!!!

on 8/9/2015 12:20:00 AM

Got a series of this in travel pack, precisely the name is Renergie Multi-Lift Lifting Firming Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. Start using them few weeks ago and find that this is awesome. The cream is very nice, easy to smooth over the face with small amount. The feeling is clean and not oily after an hour. The lifting effect can be felt after a week. Love the toner for the same range too : Lancome Renergie Multi-lift redefining beauty lotion. I think they work well together. Packing is normal, decent.

on 4/19/2015 10:35:00 PM

Heavy smell indicates a great deal of perfume. No lifting but clogging pores visible. Feels like a wax on a face. Not recommended.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

There was nothing wrong with this cream, but it does not live up to its $94 price tag. I received a deluxe sample of this when I bought my beloved genifique and visionnaire, and I'm so glad I didn't trust the rep blindly and shell out good money for something that doesn't do what it says it will. Imo, Roc or another drugstore equivalent with retinoids, aha or bha will be a much better anti-aging product.

on 2/11/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I just finished this in a deluxe sample size. Aside from it being highly fragrant -- this is a wonderful, moisturizing night cream. I'm not too keen on the scent, but it kept my skin feeling hydrated all night and left it bright in the morning. I would buy this again -- but I don't think I actually will because of the price.