Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting & Firming Cream

Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting & Firming Cream

3.5

on 4/11/2018 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I noticed an improvement in my skin after the very first day. I definitely plan on repurchasing, just wish it wasn’t so expensive.

on 2/17/2018 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This cream has given me a allergic reaction around my eyes. I have not used the product aroud the eye area. I use various creams for years and this is the first time this happens to me.

on 12/20/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I live how emollient it is. my skin felt moisturized all day. It also seems good for my sensitive skin. The major plus is the spf as well. I would just prefer a tube or pump for less germy transmission.

I recently finished an entire jar of Renergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting and Firming Moisturizer and I am pleasantly impressed with my experience. I applied it every morning after using Lancôme's Renergie Lift Serum. I started to notice a difference in my skin with in days. It was very slight, but I noticed my skin texture was smoother. After about 2 weeks I started to notice my fine lines and deep wrinkles diminishing. I found the longer I used this moisturizer the more benefits it had. I have never used a moisturizer that gave me results with several areas of my skin including, texture, tone, and wrinkles. As a woman over 40, I count on products doing what they promise! This product is a winner! I do recommend using it with Renergie Lift Serum for maximum results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I received the 7 day sample of this product. After day 1, I realized this product was not for me for two reasons: it broke me out and the fragrance. The fragrance is so strong that it was like applying a creamy perfume rather than a cream that happened to have floral scent to it. The smell lingered and actually caused me to sneeze long after the application.
Since it was moisturizing, I'm using the rest of the samples on my hands and feet.

on 12/5/2016 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a 7 day sample packet set in the mail from Lancome last week. I was excited to try this fancy-pants cream as I'm a drugstore/dollar store girl usually.

I am 50, but I have oily skin. I figured I'd use this at night so the shine wouldn't show.

The first thing you notice when you open the packet is the smell. It's got a strong floral smell and it lingers. I could still smell it the next morning. Secondly, this is a thick cream. It reminded me of Nivea cream. It doesn't have much slip, even when you warm it in your fingers before applying. It seemed to drag on my skin.

I used this for four nights, getting two nights from each packet. This made me break out like crazy. I think it's too thick and rich for my oily skin. I would recommend this for the driest of skins, if you can stand the smell.

I would not repurchase. The remaining samples are going in the trash.

on 12/1/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am 41 with normal to dry skin. The Renergie Lifting & Firming Day cream is by far one of my favorites. The cream itself is thick and hydrating (very luxurious texture), but without being greasy. It absorbs into my skin quickly, and I stay hydrated all day with no dry patches. I have never had any issues with it underneath my makeup, either. As far as lifting or tightening, I'm honestly not certain about either of those claims. Although I'm 41, I don't have a lot of issues with aging skin or sagging at this point. It is strongly fragranced, if that is a concern. It is also expensive (close to $100 a jar), but you only need a very tiny amount. I will definitely repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Not so long ago we moved from England to the south of France and I decided I wanted a moisturiser with sunscreen in it. My mother left a bunch of little Lancome pots here after her visit last summer... she is an ardent long-time user of their products and she does have amazing skin for her 70+ years. I started dipping into her pots because they all had SPF written on them. I was amazed that this one made my skin look instantly better. Hydrated, smoother, and despite the fragrance, my really-sensitive skin felt totally comfortable, soothed even. I decided I had better not finish her pot and went in search of my own and was shocked by the price, but the results for me were so good, I purchased it anyway. I have had so much trouble with sensitivity over the years, that I am still amazed that this doesn't irritate my skin at all. This cream is really on the heavy side for me, but it does absorb well, I apply it really sparingly and massage it in, and it provides an amazing base for make-up. My foundation (currently MAC Face & Body) sits really well now and looks flawless. Because it's so moisturising, I have not been using anything at night - adopting the Dr Hauschka philosophy that skin needs a break to breathe a little. This is working really well for me - my skin is well protected and hydrated during the day and still feels soft and hydrated in the morning too.

on 12/11/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Was visiting my parents for the holidays and had forgotten my usual moisturizer (Dermalogica Active Moist). I found found a sample of this in my stepmom's 'reject' pile and decided to give it a go. I woke up the next morning and the results were evident. My skin was smooth and plump, yet firm. Immediate results! I was impressed. However, I was less than impressed when I found out the full price tag. Ouch! I don't think I could ever pay the full price. Luckily there is eBay, I've been able to find several sample sizes for quite cheap. Yay! Anyway, I've been using this mostly as a night moisturizer. I wouldn't use it for daytime just because I feel its more effective without a layer of makeup over it, plus I need this to last a while because of the aforementioned cost :) It is a bit thicker and you don't need to use a lot. It kind of feels like a foundation primer to me as it has a bit of slip to it. Fragrance is light and non-offensive. I don't have too many wrinkles to speak of yet, but otherwise I am seeing great results in texture, density, and overall appearance. Never thought I'd use Lancome, let alone one of their skincare products.

I got this as a sample in a free gift. I was intrigued by the "lifting and firming" but this product's fragrance is so overpowering, its nauseating. I immediately washed it off my face and I couldn't use it again I'm completely baffled by the presence of such a strong perfume in a skincare product. It's pointless. It also stung my skin really badly and it got red.