MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence

MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment  Essence
Time Revolution First Treatment  EssenceTime Revolution First Treatment  Essence

3.9

Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate (80%), Propanediol,Glycyrrhiza Glabra ( Licorice Root Extract ), Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Raffinose, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Chamomile Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Tromethamine, Water, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

on 11/21/2018 3:53:00 PM

I liked this product for the first week until my clear skin started breaking out in cystic acne. I gave it away. I also dont understand the glass bottle with a small hole in top. No good way to dispense it except to shake it out and it gets everywhere. A disappointment overall

on 11/21/2018 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It’s just ok. Doesn’t break out or give an impressive result!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After a month using this essence every night my usually dehydrated skin was looking glowy from within. Very beautiful.
Unfortunately, apart of glow, I got random breakouts all over the face. The breakouts didn't come right away when I start using this, they took a time to develop, but since the first ones arrived after a week using this essence I always had new ones popping up on my usually clear complexion.
I have not changed anything else in my skincare regime or diet when I start using it, neither when I stopped using this essence. It took me a while to figure out that the Missha essence could be responsible for my far from the perfect skin surface. Within four days since I stop using Missha my face has completely cleared. I'm not sure what exactly caused those ongoing pimples, but I rather have dullness than glow and breakouts.
P.S. I have sensitive skin.

Not bad, but not my favourite. This essence does a really good job of hydrating the skin and having a slight exfoliating effect, similar to what lactic acid has.

on 10/23/2018 10:52:00 AM

After hearing a lot about the MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence (Moist) I thought it was time to give it a try. I'm always looking for good essences and toners that are alcohol free and this one is, and it is also fragrance free to boot! They recently changed the formula very slightly to include more of the fermented yeast and added the word Moist to the end of the name.

I read reviews from people that had issues with this and I'm thinking it is from the acetic acid which can definitely cause irritation and breakouts. That is why if you have sensitive skin I probably wouldn't recommend this product, although I have sensitive skin and didn't have any issues, that just means I was lucky. There are so many different types of ferments and MISSHA uses yeast ferment which does give skin a boost of hydration. I prefer using this on a cotton ball to smooth it over my skin after cleansing to make sure I've removed any residue and left over makeup from my skin. Not totally certain if I would repurchase this because I like trying new things and the acetic acid that is included is not something I'm a huge fan of. My video review can be seen here:

on 8/22/2018 4:56:00 PM

The Missha First Time Revolution Essence is really the best toner I have ever tried, when performance, ingredients and price are all taken into consideration. (I have a tried a lot of toners, from mid price ranged brands to high-end department store brands). I'm not much of a toner person because I find that toners don't bring many benefits to my skin other than making it moist. This serum is different! It has all the benefits of a serum but in the texture or a toner! It really does deliver all the claims advertised. I ran out of it several months ago and didn't buy another bottle because I have been trying other products. I notice a visible difference in my skin!! The texture is less smooth and refined; pores appear larger; the tone is less bright. These signs are clearly telling me I need to buy another bottle and keep this essence as my staple skincare routine!! Like I said, if you haven’t tried this product, you should buy it now and don’t run out of it! For photos and a detailed evaluation of this serum, check out my blog post:

I started using this and it was a nightmare. I developed small pimples around my mouth area. I stopped immediately and went to see a dermatologist. This caused Folliculitis on my chin and mouth area. Use it with caution

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

After using this for months on my face and not getting significantly noticeable results claimed by others, I left it on the shelf for about a year.

In an attempt to finish the bottle (I had a quarter left), 3 weeks ago I began mixing this with my Sukin body lotion every night to dilute for faster absorption. I do this in the morning too sometimes but only once or twice a week. I live in the tropics and hate lotion sweats.

I have adult acne due to hyperthyroid. I used to mix my body lotion with Bio Oil but it would end up icky, clog the pores on my chest, and didn’t hydrate or moisturise enough.

My best friend mixes her body lotion with Johnson & Johnson baby oil and her skin is super ultra mega soft but my skin just can’t tolerate mineral oil.

But this, mixed with Sukin, after only 3 weeks, the scars on my chest appear lightened, overall body looks radiant, brighter, supple and smooth, KP appears lighter, and my back doesn’t feel blackhead-infested as it normally would with other lotion-bio oil concoction.

I’m gonna try this routine with (cheaper) toners or essences to compare their results. But I know for sure I won’t mind buying this again cos it does wonders to my skin.

on 3/24/2018 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This makes my skin brighter, makes it look more even and gives it a glow. Since I've been using this I've also had a big reduction in break outs--I never seem to get them anymore. I really like this stuff.

I also have the purple Missha Essence as well, but I wasn't finding that it was doing anything at all, and I missed the way my face looked from using this one, so I switched back to this.

I'm not a huge fan of this style of bottle though because it feels messy when I drop some onto my hands. It would be nice if it came in a spray of some sort, although since it's a bit sticky maybe there would be the possibility of clogging up the spray bottle.

on 3/18/2018 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Pros:
- Skin looks brighter.
- Not expensive as SK-II treatment essence.
- Does not contain paraben.
- Nice glass packaging (purchased a while ago).

Con:
- Contains Phenoxyethanol - for those are avoiding it.

It does take a few uses to see the results, so be patient :)