MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence

MISSHA  Time Revolution First Treatment  Essence
Time Revolution First Treatment  EssenceTime Revolution First Treatment  Essence

3.9

Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate (80%), Propanediol,Glycyrrhiza Glabra ( Licorice Root Extract ), Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Raffinose, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Chamomile Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Tromethamine, Water, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

This essence cause me break out 😠😡😵

on 8/3/2017 12:06:00 AM

Alredy tried this essence almost 5m. I can't said this is dupe of SKII because I've never tried SKII before. After using this essence, i just can feel a little bit glowing but not hydrated for my normal to dry skin. I hate big glass packaging for travel, but I can forgive for this one. And i don't want to purchase these product, bcause i just feel 'glow'.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've never tried sk-ll so I can't compare but I use this under my moisturizer at night. Doesn't break me out. I wish it came with a spray nozzle coz i waste a lot of product when I pour it on my hands. I get lots of complements on my combo skin

on 8/2/2017 9:05:00 AM

I recently tried the Missha Treatment Essence, and I’m not too impressed with it so far. My skin does feel more hydrated, but it also broke me out a bit. It's often compared to the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, but I personally think the Missha Treatment Essence cannot be compared to the SK-II. Missha does not produce the same glow SK-II does. However, I've only used it for a few weeks so far, and I’m still continuing it to see if that changes! I usually pour 5-6 drops on a cotton pad and pat it on my face.
If the product works for your skin and doesn't cause any breakouts, the price is well worth it. I purchased it for $50CAD, been using it for 4 weeks and there's barely a dent. I can easily see it lasting 9 months.
Here is my current review on it. I will follow up with an update soon.

on 7/25/2017 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't think this is worth the extra time and money it adds to my skincare routine. I don't see a drastic change in my skin. It's very watery so I dump some out into my hands and pat it in. It has no scent and adds hydration. That's about all it does. It just adds hydration. I do like to pack this on before a sheet mask to really boost moisture and plumpness in my skin. Not a bad product, just not worth it for me.

on 7/19/2017 3:12:00 PM

So I love this product, and hands down have seen a huge difference in my skin's complexion, texture, and overall brightness and health. I think that this is a great dupe for SK-II and you get a fair amount of value for the amount you spend on the essence.

If you're new to essences and korean skincare I think starting with this essence is a great start! I don't see how it would irritate or have any adverse effects on your skin as I have very sensitive skin (eczema, thin skin, overall delicate and sensitive af) but this did not irritate my skin at all. It does not have any overpowering scents in it and overall my skin is happier and healthier after using this!

The only reason why I did not give the product 4 stars (instead of 5) is because of MISSHA the company ITSELF. I ordered a bunch of skincare products off of their website and it took 3 WEEKS for it to ship to me, but (the kicker) it's not even here yet! MISSHA on their side input my information incorrectly so Fedex shipped to the wrong place. Their customer service was TERRIBLE and they did not try to help the situation at all. I am still waiting for my package, and even though I love the brand and their products, NEVER ship from their website. They're slow responding to customer complaints, clearly not careful inputting your information, and it takes ages for your package to arrive. Totally unimpressed.

on 3/30/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Just finished my first bottle of the Intensive, and have repurchased in the new for 2017 Moist version. Bought off Amazon UK for £20, it has lasted 9 months of nearly twice daily usage. I had oily, purpley scarred skin when l first started. After 3 days l couldn't stop staring in the mirror. It was like l had someone else's skin with a finer texture and a healthy bloom. It is the first product that made me say 'Wow' aloud. The niacinamide has half faded the extremely pigmented scars - they had been dark purple for an entire year without improvement. They are less noticeable now, and this is the product l credit with me finally being able to go makeup free in front of my husband. It tingled for the first 3 days, but l believe this was my moisture barrier being fixed. Skin feels smoother and pores are unclogged, thanks to the lactic acid. I realise now that my skin was extremely dehydrated. I measured my skin water levels with an analyser and this helped my skin retain water immensely. Downsides - it hasn't helped with redness, smells a bit yeasty and the bottle must be kept upright to avoid leaks. I'm now pregnant and my skin is quite dry and red, this is still compatible and doing a good job.

Moist update: even better! No more yeasty smell, less redness, bit of a glow.

on 4/18/2017 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't sure if I was gonna repurchase this tbh. While using it, I didn't really know what it was doing. But when I stopped using it, I defenitely saw a huge difference. My skin was dull, spots and marks wouldn't fade nearly as quickly as they did when using it. My skin just felt cleaner and more even with it. So I ended up repurchasing it and I'm very happy with it. I'll defenitely keep it in my routine.

on 4/2/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Since using this product, I've noticed that my skin has become much brighter and even toned. I usually suffer from skin dullness during the winter, but for some reason, since I've started using Time Revolution I've managed to hold on to a bit of my summer "glow".
As satisfied as I am with it, this is a fairly expensive product, and the overseas shipping costs are pretty high as well. I would repurchase it if there weren't cheaper options, but I have heard good things about a similar product from COSRX which retails for about $10 cheaper. I'll have to compare the two before I decide if this specific product is worth the cost.

on 5/26/2017 5:33:00 AM