MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence

MISSHA  Time Revolution First Treatment  Essence
Time Revolution First Treatment  EssenceTime Revolution First Treatment  Essence

Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate (80%), Propanediol,Glycyrrhiza Glabra ( Licorice Root Extract ), Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Raffinose, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Chamomile Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Tromethamine, Water, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

on 4/18/2017 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't sure if I was gonna repurchase this tbh. While using it, I didn't really know what it was doing. But when I stopped using it, I defenitely saw a huge difference. My skin was dull, spots and marks wouldn't fade nearly as quickly as they did when using it. My skin just felt cleaner and more even with it. So I ended up repurchasing it and I'm very happy with it. I'll defenitely keep it in my routine.

on 4/2/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Since using this product, I've noticed that my skin has become much brighter and even toned. I usually suffer from skin dullness during the winter, but for some reason, since I've started using Time Revolution I've managed to hold on to a bit of my summer "glow".
As satisfied as I am with it, this is a fairly expensive product, and the overseas shipping costs are pretty high as well. I would repurchase it if there weren't cheaper options, but I have heard good things about a similar product from COSRX which retails for about $10 cheaper. I'll have to compare the two before I decide if this specific product is worth the cost.

on 3/30/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Just finished my first bottle of the Intensive, and have repurchased in the new for 2017 Moist version. Bought off Amazon UK for £20, it has lasted 9 months of nearly twice daily usage. I had oily, purpley scarred skin when l first started. After 3 days l couldn't stop staring in the mirror. It was like l had someone else's skin with a finer texture and a healthy bloom. It is the first product that made me say 'Wow' aloud. The niacinamide has half faded the extremely pigmented scars - they had been dark purple for an entire year without improvement. They are less noticeable now, and this is the product l credit with me finally being able to go makeup free in front of my husband. It tingled for the first 3 days, but l believe this was my moisture barrier being fixed. Skin feels smoother and pores are unclogged, thanks to the lactic acid. I realise now that my skin was extremely dehydrated. I measured my skin water levels with an analyser and this helped my skin retain water immensely. Downsides - it hasn't helped with redness, smells a bit yeasty and the bottle must be kept upright to avoid leaks. I'm now pregnant and my skin is quite dry and red, this is still compatible and doing a good job.

Moist update: even better! No more yeasty smell, less redness, bit of a glow.

on 3/28/2017 10:42:00 AM

I bought this essence because so many reviewers said it was a more affordable dupe for SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, but I am sorry to say that this is not the case for me. I`ve been using and loving SK-II for years, and searching for years for a cheaper alternative. Sadly, this is not it. Whatever SK-II does, that luminosity and clarity which it adds to my skin, I haven`t seen that after a month of use of MISSHA`s essence. And I think this is because not all sake lees are created equal: my friend and I live near the sake breweries where P&G gets its lees to make the Facial Treatment Essence, so because we are trained chemists, we`ve attempted to make our own. Most sake breweries are willing to sell their lees, in fact they have a stand in their stores selling it because it can be used to make food in Japan. However the brewery which supplies P&G wouldn`t sell to us, even when we asked the manager. So we tried to use another brewery`s lees, but the results are never as good as SK-II. I think the secret lies in good lees and MISSHA`s essence simply hasn`t got it.

on 2/25/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is LOVE!!!! I have used this for about a month now and I loveee what it does to my skin. I've been trying out a lot of skin products mainly to get rid of my persistent forehead under-the-skin bumps that has stayed with me for over 2 years and this really helped eliminate them!! No kidding. No sugar coating. I use this together with Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Gel (or Lotion; I have both), and then a layer of BP gel to finish off. I love the subtle scent. I love how it's not sticky, it's one of my favourite moments of the day when I use this in the morning and before I sleep. Highly recommend if you have oily combination skin like me, with pores so tight that blackheads and whiteheads are a little harder to extract.

on 2/16/2017 11:23:00 AM

I do feel like this replaces moisture that soap strips out. Instant dewy-ness! Weird side effect: I also noticed my eyebrows/lashes got longer. It's expensive, but it has lasted me months. I might buy again, I might try other essences to compare.

on 2/5/2017 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this essence. I have the intense version and wow after only one week I can see a huge difference. My skin feels plumped, hydrated and just looks better. I've not used the product it's supposed to be a dupe of so I can't comment on that, but I have used other essences and this is as good.

Update: After 1 month of use I have developed acne and my pores seem HUGE. This is the only product I changed in my routine so it can only be this. Additionally my makeup applied awfully after using this, but it took me a while to realise. Will certainly not be repurchasing.

on 2/3/2017 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

If you are oily and acne-prone, this provides the perfect hydration to skin. As an oily acne-prone, I've always been apprehensive to use a moisturizer despite it being often advised. This is a water-like solution that offers a non-oily, non-sticky level of hydration that I don't want to be without. Acne-fighting skincare is often drying, yet applying this before those products leaves my skin hydrated. After I apply this essence, I will go in with an acne treatment product before applying my makeup. Guess what? My skin doesn't get that tight, dry feeling afterwards. I've even gotten compliments on how glowy my skin is, not oily! Definite repurchase for me.

I bought this on Amazon after reading some good reviews. It took almost a month to arrive and it wasn't worth the wait. It did nothing for my skin at all. I'm giving it two stars instead of one because it didn't do anything bad to m skin either. It was just like putting expensive water on my face. I didn't even finish the bottle and ended up throwing it away.

on 1/6/2017 1:44:00 PM

So far has done everything it promises to do! Love it. Possible new HG product. Not pricey if you purchase it in Korea.