MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence

MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment  Essence
Time Revolution First Treatment  EssenceTime Revolution First Treatment  Essence

3.9

Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate (80%), Propanediol,Glycyrrhiza Glabra ( Licorice Root Extract ), Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Raffinose, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Chamomile Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Tromethamine, Water, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

on 9/9/2018 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've tired a lot of Korean skin care and to be honest I don't understand the hype. This product caused my skin to burn red. Every product I tried gave me way too much hydration and caused the worst acne I've ever experienced. Could be because I have very fair and Caucasian skin.. anyway this product is nothing special. I switched to all natural products that are free from harsh chemicals and my skin looks better than ever.

on 8/22/2018 4:56:00 PM

The Missha First Time Revolution Essence is really the best toner I have ever tried, when performance, ingredients and price are all taken into consideration. (I have a tried a lot of toners, from mid price ranged brands to high-end department store brands). I'm not much of a toner person because I find that toners don't bring many benefits to my skin other than making it moist. This serum is different! It has all the benefits of a serum but in the texture or a toner! It really does deliver all the claims advertised. I ran out of it several months ago and didn't buy another bottle because I have been trying other products. I notice a visible difference in my skin!! The texture is less smooth and refined; pores appear larger; the tone is less bright. These signs are clearly telling me I need to buy another bottle and keep this essence as my staple skincare routine!! Like I said, if you haven’t tried this product, you should buy it now and don’t run out of it! For photos and a detailed evaluation of this serum, check out my blog post:

I started using this and it was a nightmare. I developed small pimples around my mouth area. I stopped immediately and went to see a dermatologist. This caused Folliculitis on my chin and mouth area. Use it with caution

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

After using this for months on my face and not getting significantly noticeable results claimed by others, I left it on the shelf for about a year.

In an attempt to finish the bottle (I had a quarter left), 3 weeks ago I began mixing this with my Sukin body lotion every night to dilute for faster absorption. I do this in the morning too sometimes but only once or twice a week. I live in the tropics and hate lotion sweats.

I have adult acne due to hyperthyroid. I used to mix my body lotion with Bio Oil but it would end up icky, clog the pores on my chest, and didn’t hydrate or moisturise enough.

My best friend mixes her body lotion with Johnson & Johnson baby oil and her skin is super ultra mega soft but my skin just can’t tolerate mineral oil.

But this, mixed with Sukin, after only 3 weeks, the scars on my chest appear lightened, overall body looks radiant, brighter, supple and smooth, KP appears lighter, and my back doesn’t feel blackhead-infested as it normally would with other lotion-bio oil concoction.

I’m gonna try this routine with (cheaper) toners or essences to compare their results. But I know for sure I won’t mind buying this again cos it does wonders to my skin.

on 3/24/2018 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This makes my skin brighter, makes it look more even and gives it a glow. Since I've been using this I've also had a big reduction in break outs--I never seem to get them anymore. I really like this stuff.

I also have the purple Missha Essence as well, but I wasn't finding that it was doing anything at all, and I missed the way my face looked from using this one, so I switched back to this.

I'm not a huge fan of this style of bottle though because it feels messy when I drop some onto my hands. It would be nice if it came in a spray of some sort, although since it's a bit sticky maybe there would be the possibility of clogging up the spray bottle.

on 3/18/2018 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Pros:
- Skin looks brighter.
- Not expensive as SK-II treatment essence.
- Does not contain paraben.
- Nice glass packaging (purchased a while ago).

Con:
- Contains Phenoxyethanol - for those are avoiding it.

It does take a few uses to see the results, so be patient :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

First Treatment Essence is one of those products that feel unnecessary, like it's not doing much. But when you skip it for a few days, you lose a bit of your glow. I bought my second bottle recently. I used Secret Key FTE in between those bottles of Missha. That one is nice too, slightly more moisturizing with a stronger scent, but the Missha feels more luxe.

i have always wanted to try sk2 but because of the price and smell I always end up trying different things. Long have I heard Missha has a dupe of Sk2 and they happened to have a wonderful set now with the ampoules so I thought of giving it a try.

I have used it for 2 weeks now and can tell that my skin is more crystal clear than before, my pores got smaller and my makeup fits nicer on my face.I poured generously on a cotton pad and wiped gently all over my face and neck 2 times a day before my serum and cream, and it’s left with roughly 3/4 now (after 14days of use).

I saw some comments saying they only use a few drops a time and don’t see any results, that’s probably because they don’t use enough product to show the effects. And some said using generously and the product can last for 9 months?! That doesn’t make sense too.

I think this product can last for at most 3 months with my using method. That’s a reasonable time for the price I paid. Will continue using until I find something better and more cost effective.

on 2/18/2018 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice add in to my morning routine, I would not say my skin cannot do without it or that it has done amazing things to my it, but it brings extra moisture. I only apply it in the morning after cleansing and before moisturiser, I just put a few drops in my palm and spread it on my face, I do not use a pad so I do not waste product and I do not see the point of creating more waste i general, it goes in quickly and leaves a slightly shiny and sticky face, however this goes well under moisturiser and make up. Also, the bottle will last me for over a year so for that amount the price is good. I will not buy SK II, if it does the same thing as this one, it is not worth the price.My review is conditioned by the price also, if this would cost 180 dollars, it would not be worth it, it is not a miracle worker.

on 12/19/2017 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

After reading Caroline Hiron's post about toning twice, first with an acid toner and second with a hydrating toner, I decided to try this essence. I typically tone with Pixi Glow tonic, then follow with this essence. (AM only with Pixi) I apply 3 drops of Missha TFRE to my palms and press on my face. Then I will use my fingers to pat in for about 30 seconds. I have used this twice daily for about 3 months, and I'm just about 1/3 through with the bottle. Should last about 9-12 months. I personally like that it is a glass bottle, less risk of plastic leaching into product. Plus I think it feels more high end in a glass bottle. After the 3 months of use, my skin is definitely more hydrated. I purchase this via Target.com. My local Target only offers the spray version of the essence, but from a cost standpoint you get more product in this bottle.

Update: starting applying this to a sheet mask...wow skin is super soft, hydrated and almost bouncy. Great to use as a treatment mask essence.

Update: I now use this essence as my morning toner. Still love it.