3.7

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

I love Drew Barrymore so I was excited to try some things out from her brand but I was so disappointed with this mascara! The first time I used it the brush picked up way too much product and was impossible to use without getting clumps, and by clumps I mean HUGE wet clumps. I almost threw it out then and there, but ended up trying it again the next day and it was better. While I do notice a different after using, and differences when twisting to change the brush shape, there were still clumps and just didn’t look that great. There are way better mascara out there.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

The pros: Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes... as much. This has probably been the least irritating for me, but I haven't found a holy grail yet. It also stays on pretty well without flaking. I'm also pretty sure I have cried in this, and it didn't run or streak at all. The cons: Many other mascaras that do a better job are available for cheaper -- this is not very pigmented, dries out quickly, and seems to clump on me more than other brands, but to be fair that could be user error, due to the brush at the end being a bit unwieldy, and it holds a lot of excess product. It doesn't coat the lashes individually very well at all.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

3 years ago

I have short, not thick lashes. This allows me to build and build and I think they look so much longer. I like that the brush is adjustable, so I can find just the right density of the bristles. Very good!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

I think the packaging is brilliant, but the formula is just terrible. The brushes would probably work well with a decent formula. I have to apply multiple coats and worst of all, it's so flaky. This mascara will flake onto your face during the day. Wet n wild is cheap and works better than this IMO.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairRed

4 years ago

Had better from 99 cent store. Was hard to use too long brush, flaked while applying, scent not good. Wouldn't recommend!.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

4 years ago

Really smells like throw up. I know your not sticking it in your nose, but the wand gets so close to you face.It's vile I don't care if the product works well. I would never try any more Flower products based on this. Returned.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

4 years ago

I bought this mascara after hearing how much my mom liked it and the second time i used it i pulled the wand out and the wand was full of product!I tried twisting the brush and wiping it off but got very little off which resulted in last minute clumpy eyelashes!If it weren't clumpy it would definitely be a 5

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0

4 years ago

not too bad. I like that it's cruelty-free.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

from

4 years ago

This is my favorite cruelty free drug store mascara. I like the formula so much because it is very build-able. I've never had any smudging or flaking and have been using it for over a year. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I do think the 3-way brush does change the way the mascara goes on in a positive way. The drawback of the brush, however, is that it doesn't hold a lot of mascara. I prefer soft bristle brushes because they apply more product than the hard bristle brushes. I prefer a more dramatic eye, so that might not be an issue for everyone. It just takes more time to build it up with this kind of brush. So, if you are willing to put in the time, you can build this up easily. I almost always use this mascara on my bottom lashes (even when I choose a different one for the top) because it just doesn't smudge!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I bought this in the Waterproof Black color. If anything this is a novelty. It's cool that it twists and morphs into 3 different brushes but only one is useful--the default lengthening brush. My lashes curl by nature so once I started applying with the 2 twisted brush modes I noticed two things: uneven distribution and clumping of the formula on individual lashes and then my lashes being pulled together in unflattering groups of 2-4 lashes. So nope. Just nope. It's just a novelty with one good function. The the formula doesn't do any spectacular building or lengthening either.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Cool