FLOWER Beauty Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara

3.8

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Had better from 99 cent store. Was hard to use too long brush, flaked while applying, scent not good. Wouldn't recommend!.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Really smells like throw up. I know your not sticking it in your nose, but the wand gets so close to you face.It's vile I don't care if the product works well. I would never try any more Flower products based on this. Returned.

To Read all 51 Reviews, Login or Join

I bought this mascara after hearing how much my mom liked it and the second time i used it i pulled the wand out and the wand was full of product!I tried twisting the brush and wiping it off but got very little off which resulted in last minute clumpy eyelashes!If it weren't clumpy it would definitely be a 5

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

not too bad. I like that it's cruelty-free.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite cruelty free drug store mascara. I like the formula so much because it is very build-able. I've never had any smudging or flaking and have been using it for over a year. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I do think the 3-way brush does change the way the mascara goes on in a positive way. The drawback of the brush, however, is that it doesn't hold a lot of mascara. I prefer soft bristle brushes because they apply more product than the hard bristle brushes. I prefer a more dramatic eye, so that might not be an issue for everyone. It just takes more time to build it up with this kind of brush. So, if you are willing to put in the time, you can build this up easily. I almost always use this mascara on my bottom lashes (even when I choose a different one for the top) because it just doesn't smudge!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this in the Waterproof Black color. If anything this is a novelty. It's cool that it twists and morphs into 3 different brushes but only one is useful--the default lengthening brush. My lashes curl by nature so once I started applying with the 2 twisted brush modes I noticed two things: uneven distribution and clumping of the formula on individual lashes and then my lashes being pulled together in unflattering groups of 2-4 lashes. So nope. Just nope. It's just a novelty with one good function. The the formula doesn't do any spectacular building or lengthening either.

I was super excited about this mascara because #1 the packaging looks so cool #2 it changes shape. Unfortunately, I fully regret buying it. It left my eyelashes very clumpy, flaky and with no real improvement in length, curl or volume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for an everyday mascara that was not waterproof and I came across this while looking through instagram. I love the settings that it has and I stuck with the volume setting. It actually kept up and volumized and lengthened a little. It did not keep too much curl. I will continue to use this mascara everyday, as it's inexpensive and easy to take off.

Color was great, but every time I wore it, I would wake up looking like I had pink eye. My eyes would be crusty, extremely red, and hard to open. They would burn too. Only bad reaction I've ever had to a mascara. Hopefully others won't have this problem!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to like this one- the paraben free and versatile wand were so cool to read about. My big problem with this mascara is... It made my lashes fall out!!! Not like one time - EACH time I used it! I tried alternating with other mascara sun case I was going crazy but each time I applied this one more strands came out.