Mary Kay Lip Color Duo in Raisin/Rosy

No Image

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great duo! I love both shades equally. One is a reddish browned down & the other is nude. It comes w a nice little brush. I haven't bought MK in a very long time. It was $18 I believe which is pretty good for 2 shades & a little mini lip brush inside w a little mirror. I like that I can wear either shade separately, the dark shade w the pale shade as a highlight on my lower lip or mix them together for a custom shade. Perf for my purse! I have 2 different ones of these duo's. <3

on 2/5/2013 3:08:00 PM

First of all, the packaging of this lip duo is simply fabulous. It's compact, comes with a mirror and a small brush for application, and does not open randomly in my purse (bonus points). This lipstick duo has pretty decent wear, you must reapply after a time, but it is not unreasonable. The little brush aids in the staying power of this lipstick as well. A little goes a long way, I have had this compact for a looong time. I like the red shade in this compact more so than the nude shade. The nude shade looks a bit cakey and fake on my lips so I must apply it lightly and go over it with gloss afterwards, otherwise it looks terrible. That being said, I only gave this lipstick duo a four out of five stars, because I believe that for the price I paid for Mary Kay cosmetics, that I should be getting a better nude color in the compact. I would not repurchase for this reason. Otherwise, this is a decent lipstick compact.

Popular Lipsticks