Rimmel Quad Eyeshadow Precious Crown 026

Rimmel Quad Eyeshadow Precious Crown 026

on 12/18/2013 3:31:00 PM

registered cause I really wanted people to know about the rimmel "precious crown" as to my personal experience. I absolutely love it and think anyone that can snatch this up should as it's not being produced anymore. Yes, it seems to have lousy swatches but I never judge completely on that alone as that's not really a fair judgement. I used a base of nyx milk and a light wash of nyx in toffee shimmer. On applying the purple on the lid I could see the color was highly pigmented and it almost scared me as my hair is graying some and have to use a bit more caution with my color selection, I used the blue in the crease followed by the green in the outer corner. I used the black on the lash line and the toffee shimmer in the inner corners. using the purple completely across the bottom and topping the green on the outer 1/3 and again the toffee shimmer in the inner corner, well it was beautiful !!! on the edge of the crease i used a beige followed by a soft white below the brow. Now my husband is very honest in his opinion although few times i feel i need another opinion but this one was wonderfully rich and deep colors, he liked it ! and my daughter who's opinion i value very much because im not young anymore (52) and i can't always wear all the colors i love and she will tell me if its not working for me, she said it was very pretty. sorry about this being so long but its really a good idea to give any product you plan on reviewing an honest try, not just a swatch. usually most of rimmel colors are on the light side cause Europeans are very fair skinned so i can see them discontinuing them.thanks for your time~im2bzz4u2c

These colors are nothing like they look.the swatch as different shades of black. It's very sheer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Although I never use the shimmery black shade with silver microglitter, I find myself using the other shades (a trio of metallic jewel tones in blue, purple, and green) pretty frequently. I am cool-toned, pale & have dark hair/eyes for reference.

I like the soft texture of these shadows & that you can build them up or just wash them on for a more of a glowy stain. They are a BREEZE to blend & last all-day on me with a primer. If you are a total pigmentation junkie, these might NOT be for you. On the other hand, the semi-sheer, shimmering texture is what I find most likable about Rimmel's shadows. continued >>

Popular Eye Shadows