Revlon Colorstay polish - Cool Beige

1 review

Found this in a new Neutrals display at HEB last night. I've wanted another nude polish that didn't lean pink (like OPI My Very First Knockwurst) & there was a coupon for $2.50 off any Revlon cosmetic so I figured it was worth a try for $2.47.

I compared it to Revlon's Bare Bones & the colors are nearly identical. However, I'd read reviews that BB had a slightly yellow tone to it so passed on it.

While this polish had good coverage, self-leveling formula and was very shiny, the first coat took almost 30 minutes to get touch dry! My nails are long so I applied a second coat then topped with Seche Vite QDTC, waited 20 minutes & went to bed - no sheet marks/dents/smudges this morning.

I took a picture indoors under fluorescent lighting with flash & the polish appears a lighter than it is IRL but it is a good neutral for my fair cool-toned tips.

I can't speak to wear as I've only had it on since last night (and will be doing nail art today).

I would repurchase if I ever used it up & didn't find another polish that dried faster.

Pros: inexpensive, shiny, good formula, a true 'cool' tone, wide brush
Cons: takes *forever* to dry

(if you have short nails & apply carefully, you could probably get by with one coat & a QDTC then be good to go.)

Popular Polishes