Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 2/17/2017 2:58:00 PM

This was my holy grail foundation for many years. I still love it. I have dry, sensitive, clog-prone skin, and this gave just the right amount of luminous finish on top of my sunscreen, and never clung, emphasized, or created dry patches. The finish was super natural and skin-like and it wasn't prone to transferring, though I did blot once during the day. The price was amazing and I found the packaging fine. The only downside to me is the use of methylisothiazolinone as a preservative. It doesn't personally bother my skin, but I've read enough studies to be wary of it, and I discontinued use of this foundation while I was pregnant, and had a hard time finding anything I liked nearly as much. I'd pay ten times what I do for it already! I have since moved on, mainly because of methylisothiazolinone, but if this were reformulated to be otherwise the same but with parabens (*no, parabens is not evil) I would go back to it in a heartbeat. I currently use Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder and I like it for my dry skin but it is a bit greasy over my sunscreen and it doesn't have as much coverage. Anyways, if methylisothiazolinone doesn't bother you, this is absolutely worth a try. It's a total steal. But it wasn't the price that attracted me, it was the finish.

I bought this product after doing a lot of research. I did not want to spend a fortune on a product that I was not gonna use very much. I use bb creams for daily makeup so this is my choice for big nights. This has great texture, did not cause breakouts, covers very well and stays on perfectly. My skin feels very dry sometimes, even then this does not get affected by dryness, great product for such small price.

on 12/31/2016 12:48:00 AM

i use this as a concealer because it's super cheap and full coverage. but for some reason I don't like it as a foundation...i just prefer my other one. but as a concealer this product is exceptional

I really like this foundation. It's full coverage, which works for me because I have rosacea and some acne scarring. The shade selection is not that great and the foundation itself is pretty hard for me to find. But this is my go to when I want to do a full face of makeup. And it's super cheap!

on 11/27/2016 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a MAC NC30 and I got the shade Medium/Tan. This foundation is great for the price. It has medium coverage and a nice, natural matte finish when applied with a damp beauty blender. The only cons are that there is a limited shade range and no oil control. On my skin (sensitive, acne prone, tendency to get oily around nose and in between brows), it breaks down after about 5-6 hours of wear with no touch ups. I think that if you can find a shade that works for you and are in a pinch for foundation, this might be something to look into. Overall, good foundation for the price just make sure you touch up and have a good primer/powder with it.

on 10/14/2016 10:50:00 AM

This looks natural, covers so well, and I love how it goes on

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I feel like I've been on a real 3-lippie streak lately, as a lot of products I'm bringing out to try aren't total disappointments, but aren't necessarily rocking my world either.
I can't remember the last time I tried this foundation, and I'm hesitant to try new foundations because my Rimmel 25-hour works well for me, but this actually looks like a very similar finish and formula, so I gave it a go.
First of all, if you're in the mood to try a new liquid foundation that won't break the bank, there are alternatives that are only a couple dollars more than this, have wider shade options and better coverage. Wet n'Wild makes excellent blushes, eyeshadows, bronzers and highlighters, but my general feeling is that they dropped the ball a little on cream and liquid products.
The packaging is a little cheap looking but works fine, and I've never broken out from WnW products. The squeeze tube isn't my favorite foundation format but it's easier to get out than the glass jar variety.
The best thing about this foundation is .. nothing. The worst thing about this foundation is .. nothing. It's not bad, doesn't look cakey or patchy or nasty, and I can't really put my finger on it, but I just didn't really like it. Maybe the coverage was a bit too light, or it creased just a little too much, but about three hours after applying it I felt like my skin looked a little worn and some discoloration was showing through. It definitely applied well, but I can't say it wore well.
Someone with a very even complexion, no dark circles and tiny pores could very probably make this work well for them. In other words, someone 25 or younger who gets 9 hours of sleep a night and has no acne. If you don't belong to that 0.0003% of the population, I can't really give a strong recommendation.

on 9/30/2016 11:44:00 PM

I LOVE this foundation! I was skeptical of a $3.50 foundation, but since we went from two income family to one income suddenly, when I was made redundant two years ago, I have to be frugal. Drugstore for me!

The light and light/fair are luckily perfect for my fish belly pale skin. I need a foundation with full coverage, I am older and have discolored small marks from sun abuse as a teen. To add insult to injury, I have rosacea such that both cheeks are really bright red a lot of the time. My husband calls me Raggedy Ann - he's a real comedian 😝

This is very thick and creamy, and you need to be very careful squeezing out a bit, it tends to shoot out ten times more than you need. I apply with a damp BB dupe sponge with stippling motions and it goes on beautifully. After doing my whole face, I go back and build the coverage on my cheeks. It doesn't ever look thick or mask like if applied properly, and it can be built up to hide a multitude of issues. It wears very well, especially when set with a light brush application of loose HD powder, or a swirl of the brush on a solid compact of powder.

I can't believe this is so great for $3.50! I bought one, thinking I would try it and probably end up throwing it in the trash. Boy was I surprised! Next time I was in Walgreens I bought all five tubes in my color! I hope they never discontinue this.

One tip - I noticed an ad for it on EBay for $5.50. Go to any CVS, Walgreens or Walmart and it will be $3.50-$3.99.

on 9/17/2016 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

As I haven't worn foundation in years (was a complete BB cream gal) I was looking for something that has a medium to full coverage possibility but didn't feel heavy. I did a bit of research and came across this cream foundation for a great price. I was liking the reviews I read, so decided to go ahead and purchase it. I am loving it! It doesn't accentuate any dryness and the shade I got (Light 817) is a great match. I do use my Real Techniques complexion sponge (damp) to apply it on most days so it is a more sheer look. The only thing I don't really like about it is the packaging. You have to carefully squeeze it out or you will end up with too much product. Other then that, I would recommend it, especially to combination or normal skinned individuals,

on 9/2/2016 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had high hopes for this foundation after reading the glowing reviews here but this product did not work out well for me at all. First of all, I am 59 years old and need a foundation that won't accentuate my fine lines or dry patches. This foundation went on very matte and just sucked the life out of my skin, even though my complexion is oily.. In bright sunlight I looked all dry and wrinkly. . Also, I have a light/medium, cool complexion (around NW25) and I couldn't wear either the light or light/medium shades in this foundation. Both colors were darker than my complexion and appeared quite orange against my skin.For these reasons, I gave this makeup a low rating.