Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation
WnW coverall foundation (light) on meWnW coverall foundation (light) coverageWnW Coverall Foundation (Light) packagingCoverall Cream FoundationCoverall Cream Foundation

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

I'm Not Gonna Lie, I Got This From The Dollar Tree And It Was Pretty Good Coverage (In My Option Its Is A Full Coverage), But It Gets Cakey And Patchy And They Have A Short Verity Of Shades And Omg It Stinks Like It Has The Worst Scent Ever!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Really nice foundation aside from the fact that it comes off onto your iPhone screen when you talk on the phone for a while.... you cannot lean your face against ANYTHING if you want to keep it there! Otherwise, super cute! 💛

on 3/23/2017 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not like it very much. My face turned oily after a few hours I put it (and I have very dry skin). Also it has some funky smell. But.. it works very well as an under eye concealer. Maybe I will buy it again for the under eye area.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

There are sooo many good reviews on this product that when I first hated this product I thought it must just be me so I went back to it again and I wish I didn't!

First of all I have pretty oily skin, normal foundations on me last about 4 hours before getting oily and this was no exception. This was so hyped up for people with oily skin and it was the same as most for me. This was also hyped up for people with acne prone skin and the product itself claims to "coverall". Well no it didn't. I have clogged pores type acne all on my forehead and general acne on my cheeks and chin and this didn't cover them at all, in fact I'd say it was light to medium coverage.
I also don't mind foundation packaging like this where it squeezes out of a tube but I found I lost quite a bit of product this way by squeezing too much out.

But the worst thing about this foundation is the shades. I bought the shade Light and even when I have fake tanned this is still SO ORANGE and dark on me! Who came up with these shades?! The shade "light" should work for me normally when I don't have fake tan on but this didn't even work for me when I wore it.

I don't recommend this product at all even though it has very good reviews

on 2/17/2017 2:58:00 PM

This was my holy grail foundation for many years. I still love it. I have dry, sensitive, clog-prone skin, and this gave just the right amount of luminous finish on top of my sunscreen, and never clung, emphasized, or created dry patches. The finish was super natural and skin-like and it wasn't prone to transferring, though I did blot once during the day. The price was amazing and I found the packaging fine. The only downside to me is the use of methylisothiazolinone as a preservative. It doesn't personally bother my skin, but I've read enough studies to be wary of it, and I discontinued use of this foundation while I was pregnant, and had a hard time finding anything I liked nearly as much. I'd pay ten times what I do for it already! I have since moved on, mainly because of methylisothiazolinone, but if this were reformulated to be otherwise the same but with parabens (*no, parabens is not evil) I would go back to it in a heartbeat. I currently use Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder and I like it for my dry skin but it is a bit greasy over my sunscreen and it doesn't have as much coverage. Anyways, if methylisothiazolinone doesn't bother you, this is absolutely worth a try. It's a total steal. But it wasn't the price that attracted me, it was the finish.

I bought this product after doing a lot of research. I did not want to spend a fortune on a product that I was not gonna use very much. I use bb creams for daily makeup so this is my choice for big nights. This has great texture, did not cause breakouts, covers very well and stays on perfectly. My skin feels very dry sometimes, even then this does not get affected by dryness, great product for such small price.

on 12/31/2016 12:48:00 AM

i use this as a concealer because it's super cheap and full coverage. but for some reason I don't like it as a foundation...i just prefer my other one. but as a concealer this product is exceptional

I really like this foundation. It's full coverage, which works for me because I have rosacea and some acne scarring. The shade selection is not that great and the foundation itself is pretty hard for me to find. But this is my go to when I want to do a full face of makeup. And it's super cheap!

on 11/27/2016 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a MAC NC30 and I got the shade Medium/Tan. This foundation is great for the price. It has medium coverage and a nice, natural matte finish when applied with a damp beauty blender. The only cons are that there is a limited shade range and no oil control. On my skin (sensitive, acne prone, tendency to get oily around nose and in between brows), it breaks down after about 5-6 hours of wear with no touch ups. I think that if you can find a shade that works for you and are in a pinch for foundation, this might be something to look into. Overall, good foundation for the price just make sure you touch up and have a good primer/powder with it.

on 10/14/2016 10:50:00 AM

This looks natural, covers so well, and I love how it goes on