Bare Escentuals ReadyEyeshadow 4.0 The Truth

Bare Escentuals ReadyEyeshadow 4.0 The Truth

4.7

There are 4 amazing eyeshadows. A light, lead, crease and outer V shade. PERFECT. I gravitate to this palette when I´m hurry and I´m goint to stay out all day until late at night. The eyeshadows don´t fade on me throuthout the day. I just love it!

on 4/9/2014 8:13:00 PM

I love this palette. It's fantastic for everyday wear for my green eyes. The lighter two colors I love. I switch back and forth with the dark colors as a powder eyeliner since I don't do well with eye pencils. The palette is a clean, convenient way to carry my color when I travel instead of toting around several little pots.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I waffle between liking this palette and not. The two lighter colors, seredipitous and magnetism are lovely.

Seredipitous is a shimmery peach
Magnetism is a shimmery taupe

It's the other 2 colors that I have more of a love/hate with:

Fate is a very warm almost reddish mid to dark brown
Apropos is a sparkly espresso

Both of these darker colors are very close in hue. And I wonder why BE included them both. I certainly don't need both. I really could have used another mid to light color in this palette so for that reason this doesn't get a 5 from me.

All of these colors are very shimmery bordering on too much, granted you don't need a lot on your brush. Palette is also $30, which is high IMO. If you watch they do have sales on BE's site, then these are priced appropriately and her 8 pans are a better deal.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to keep this. If I had blue eyes maybe I'd be in love but for my hazel eyes, loving and using only 2 colors is not so great.

Top Rated Eye Shadow