4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This is such a nice shade of red! The matte finish doesn't make my lips dry (compared to other MAC reds with the same finish).

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I love matte red lipsticks and was drawn to this particular one by it's adorable packaging. On me this lipstick looks more pink than red but the colour is phenomenal, I applied using a lip brush and it withstood a meal and drinks. I really regret only buying one now it's sold out everywhere.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

EyesGreen

3.0

7 years ago

Perfect perfect red lipstick. The staying power is amazing! I will buy 2 more just because this is limited edition and i wanna keep this forever. It's the best red color, amazing staying power and perfect color even for asian skintones.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

7 years ago

One of the bests red shade by MAC !! I just fell in love with this amazing luminous red !! An excellent red lipstick with some pink undertones in it. A must have !

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

7 years ago

I love red lipsticks and this is one of my favorites! Its kind of a beautiful pinkish red that suits everyone! I can use this during the day as long as I have minimal eye makeup. I think its very similar to NYX chic red when applied to the lips but it has a matte finish compared to Chic red, which has a satin finish. It is very long lasting too (like all mac matte lipsticks). Doesnt come off even when i eat/drink. I just love this lippie!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

Omggg i love love love this lipstick!:) it's so pretty on the lips and it's not drying unlike my other mac reds..and the packaging is sooo cute! :) if you're a red lipstick girl i must say this is a must have! Should i buy again? Yes! I'm planning on purchasing 2 more of this for back up once MAC launches this collection in my country.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

7 years ago

My skin is a bit lighter than NC15 and my usual reds are closer tomato than wine, but I wanted to try something different. Ronnie Red claims to be a cool red but I was pleased to learn that I can actually pull it off. I have very dry lips but the smooth texture applies beautifully and wears insanely long, and when it wears away it leaves behind a gorgeous stain that lasts and lasts. Some dark lipsticks make my lips appear thinner, but Ronnie Red is more a bright lippie than a dark one and it flatters the shape of my mouth. The opaque, velvety color actually seems to make my lips to seem fuller and poutier, very nice!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

7 years ago

Such a beautiful red lippie, great pigmentation and staying power. better tha Nars Dragon Girl.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

from

7 years ago

omg....such a beautiful creamy matte rich pinky red....love! very close to ruby woo..but this is slight pinky red ....just a bomb color on my nc42 skin!!

About reviewer (315 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

Just bought this and I LOVE it. Its a perfect red, not too bright for me and not boring either. This is one of the few bold reds I can actually see me wearing, day or night. I bought the matching lip glass also. I hope I don't run out any time soon, I might have to buy more since its limited edition.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24